NBD : THE THIRD

"Great

"Great. Well, Trevor, your resume looks good. You seem to know all the information. And, not going to lie, I would like to have some more Koreans working around here, ya know?" Shuichi said, and Yeonjun laughed, his fingernails digging into the armrest of his chair.

Soobin was standing against the wall, having nowhere else to go so he just stayed there. Every time Shuichi looked away, Yeonjun would look at Soobin, and Soobin would just gulp and look away.

"I'll have my assistant call you with a confirmation by tomorrow. Although, I don't know if it was mentioned to you. But, you have to do something to get a place here." Shuichi said, and Yeonjun frowned.

"Do something?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin looked up— confused as well.

"Yes, ya know. Just a simple act proving your worth and loyalty and what not." Shuichi said, and Soobin gulped, and so did Yeonjun.

"Oh, what do I have to do?" Yeonjun asked.

"Kill the last person you slept with."

Yeonjun's eyes widened and Soobin choked on his spit, coughing.

"What?" Yeonjun let out, and Shuichi laughed.

"I'm just joking, obviously. You just have to give in your past sales papers and email them to Anna." Shuichi said, and Yeonjun let out a nervous laugh, nodding.

"Great. I look forward to your response." Yeonjun said, both him and Shuichi got up. They shook hands, and then Yeonjun quickly grabbed his things and headed for the door.

"Baby, just show him the way to the parking lot. It's a little confusing." Shuichi said, and Soobin almost glared at Shuichi, but then got up, walking to the door.

Soobin walked out of Shuichi's office, seeing Yeonjun there. Soobin started walking, Yeonjun right beside him.

"So, you work at a 'place' huh?" Yeonjun asked.

"Your name is Damian Trevor, huh?" Soobin responded, equally snarky as the two walked in speed towards the elevator.

"You're engaged, huh?" Yeonjun snapped, and Soobin pressed the button to the lift, turning to face Yeonjun.

"What do you expect me to tell you? That I'm engaged to one of the biggest CEO's in New York?" Soobin exasperated, and Yeonjun looked away.

"Could've told me you were in a relationship." Yeonjun mumbled, and the both of them stepped into the elevator.

Soobin pressed the button, and then sighed, "I didn't think it was any of your business." Soobin mumbled, and Yeonjun snickered.

"Well, that's great. 'Cause I'm working for him now. So, that's just great." Yeonjun grinned fakely, and Soobin pursed his lips.