NBD : THE SEVENTEENTH

The next day, around 8:30 am in the morning, the doorbell rang and there were three cardboard boxes in front of the door

The next day, around 8:30 am in the morning, the doorbell rang and there were three cardboard boxes in front of the door. On top of the box was a little piece of paper that said to Soobin.

Yeonjun dragged the heavy boxes inside and Soobin took the little paper. He flipped it around, and it said hope you have a good time in Korea. Soobin frowned, and Yeonjun opened one of the boxes, and Soobin gasped.

It was all of his clothes and possessions from back at Shuichi's place. Yeonjun opened the others, and Soobin put his hands into them, seeing all the fur coats and silk shirts and earrings and necklaces.

"You want all this crap?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin was looking at it silently, and gulped.

"H-He gave them all back. He knew I didn't have much."

Yeonjun frowned a little, and Soobin looked at him, "Don't worry. I'm not thinking anything weird. I'm just glad he's letting me go, almost. He understands that we're apart." Soobin said softly, and then Yeonjun grabbed Soobin by the waist, turning him lightly.

"You don't need all this stuff. You need to let go completely, Binnie." Yeonjun said, and then brushed the hair off Soobin's forehead.

Soobin blinked his big eyes, and Yeonjun leaned down, pressing a kiss to Soobin's bottom lip, but Soobin smiled a little, and then pulled away.

"I know. I won't keep all of it. Just some." Soobin said, and then kneeled in front of the box, "Like this. Look! I bought it." Soobin giggled, picking up a fluffy pink handbag.

Yeonjun hummed, "It's still his money."

"He gave it to me himself, though. I didn't ask for it." Soobin said, and then Yeonjun took the handbag from him and kept it back in the box, and lifted him up from the ground.

"Baby, this can be harmful for your mind. You shouldn't keep all this. You should like... burn everything." Yeonjun said.

"Like in Hamilton."

Yeonjun paused for a little, confused, but then nodded. "Sure. Yeah, I want you to go get ready. Hongjoong wants to go out to lunch with you." Yeonjun said, and Soobin nodded. He reached into the box to get something, but Yeonjun turned him around.

"You can borrow my clothes." Yeonjun said, and Soobin pouted a little, and then huffed and walked into Yeonjun's room, closing the door behind him.

Yeonjun sighed when Soobin left, and then closed the box and pushed them to the side. Yeonjun walked over to the couch and plopped down, and closed his eyes for a few seconds, taking a deep breath.

His heart wouldn't stop racing.

Yeonjun didn't want Soobin to think about Shuichi. He didn't want to come off as possessive or annoying, but he just knows that Shuichi was terrible for Soobin, and any sign of him is negativity.