NBD : THE THIRTEENTH

"One hour till the next year

"One hour till the next year." Soobin said, and Yeonjun abruptly stopped the bike, making Soobin squeak out in surprise and grip Yeonjun tighter.

"Shit, time really flies." Yeonjun snickered, and Soobin looked up and saw a little flower shop, closed.

It had a little board on the outside which said we are closed! happy holidays <3

The shop was called CREAMDY, and had pretty flowers outside which were watered and all nice.

"Their apartment is right above." Yeonjun explained, parking the bike beside the shop.

Both climbed off, and then walked to the side and saw some stairs leading up. Soobin followed Yeonjun up the stairs, and Yeonjun rang on the bell.

"Ugh, Beomgyu— I told you not to order from that Korean place-" Taehyun's faint voice snapped from inside.

"Baby, I didn't-" Beomgyu's voice retorted.

"Then who is it?"

"Fuck do I know?"

Soobin and Yeonjun giggled to each other, and then they heard some more incoherent mumbling and the door open.

"-fucking holidays and we can't even- oh my god!" Taehyun let out when he saw the two, a big smile reaching his face.

"Jun! Soobinnie!" Taehyun squealed, and Soobin reached forward, hugging him tightly.

Beomgyu walked to see who it was, and then his eyes widened when he saw the two. He also walked up to Soobin, hugging him tightly from the side.

"Oh wow- hey guys! What are you doing here?" Taehyun asked after pulling away, giving Yeonjun a quick hug too.

"It's a long story-" Yeonjun started, but then Soobin stomped his foot and hit Beomgyu on the chest.

"Why didn't you tell me Yeonjun was alive?" Soobin snapped, eyebrows furrowing in anger, nose scrunching up, which was nothing but absolutely adorable to Beomgyu.

"Yeonjun told us not to tell you, honey." Beomgyu said softly, and Soobin huffed, looking at Yeonjun angrily now.

Yeonjun moved forward, letting his hand pat the small of Soobin's back, "I'm sorry, Soobinnie. But you know I had many reasons to do so, right?" Yeonjun said softly, and Soobin hummed.

"I guess."

"So, anyways, what are you two doing here?" Taehyun asked.

"We came to see you guys. Also, figured you two might as well tell Soobin." Yeonjun said, and Soobin's eyes grew big.

"Tell me what?" Soobin asked, and Taehyun suddenly gasped.

"We have cake!" Taehyun declared, and then ran from his small living room into the kitchen.