NBD : THE SEVENTH

TRIGGER WARNING : extreme fatshaming(This chapter will serve as an illustration of how fat-shaming victims may feel

(This chapter will serve as an illustration of how fat-shaming victims may feel. This is not meant to support it or put up with it. Any criticism of a person's physique, including fatshaming, has never been acceptable and never will be.)

><

Soobin
hey yeonjunnie, you free today?

Soobin frowned to himself after sending the text. Maybe he shouldn't. Meeting up with Yeonjun meant Soobin was letting something from his past pull him back. Something which hurt him, pull him back.

No response, so Soobin just huffed and trudged to his bedroom, the smell of cookies overwhelming to his senses. He just wanted to scarf them down, but knew he couldn't. Instead he'd just sit on his bed and read or something.

But when his phone dinged, Soobin picked it up expecting it to be Shuichi, but grinned when he saw it was Yeonjun.

Yeonjun
yep :((

Soobin
wanna hang out?

Yeonjun
fuck yeah

Soobin giggled at his comment, and they both texted and decided some details. Both decided on a time and place, and Soobin felt happy, excited, didn't know why but he was just happy to leave the house.

He rushed to his washroom and quickly took a bath and did some quick makeup and then decided to get dressed. Soobin wore his usual fancy pretty tight pants and a sheer black top and a leopard print thick coat. Casual.

Soobin greeted the maid on her way out, and then walked out his house and into his car driven by the driver. Soobin told him the address, and he drove.

Soobin reached this small french looking cafe in a part of town he doesn't go to often. It was where he met Yeonjun for the first time (in New York). He felt ridiculously out of place when he entered it, eyes setting on him and probably scoffing, assuming it's some rich kid.

Soobin saw Yeonjun leaning near the cashier, talking to him. Yeonjun turned around, and upon seeing Soobin, he grinned.

Yeonjun walked up to Soobin, "You really didn't have to get all dressed up, Soob." Yeonjun chuckled, and Soobin shrugged sheepishly, leaning in to hug him.

Yeonjun hugged him back and pulled away, smiling at the taller boy, "Let's get a table." Yeonjun suggested, and Soobin nodded and they both sat down in a table in the corner.

Seemingly, Yeonjun had already ordered, because the waiter came and set two drinks and two brownies.

"Jun... you know I can't-" Soobin started softly, and Yeonjun sighed.