NBD : THE SIXTEENTH

"Y-Yeonjun

"Y-Yeonjun... h-he tried to-"

"I know." Yeonjun stopped him before he could finish his sentence, because Soobin had tears in his eyes.

They were in Yeonjun's apartment, Soobin dressed in normal clothes now with a warm cup of tea in his hand.

"H-He knew about it, too! I told him... when we started dating. I didn't tell him all of it, d-don't like remembering it. And it's so embarrassing-"

"Binnie, don't think about it. It's okay." Yeonjun whispered, and Soobin sighed, taking a quick sip of the milk tea, looking at his feet.

Yeonjun looked at him for a few seconds, and felt a little dip in his heart, "Do you still love him?"

Soobin looked at him, eyes gleaming. He gulped, seeing Yeonjun's saddened eyes, and then took a deep breath, "Fuck no."

Yeonjun burst out laughing at that, and Soobin giggled a little himself.

"I don't, don't worry about that, Jun. I think I stopped loving him a long time back, but only realized it when I met you."

Yeonjun stilled, playing with the ring on his index finger, "Met me?"

Soobin nodded, and Yeonjun felt a small flush on his cheeks, "You made me realize how bad he truly is. I can do so much better, you were right. And— all those things about me having daddy issues. Ugh- why am I so dumb, Jun?"

"You're not dumb, baby. You did what you had to." Yeonjun said, and Soobin turned to face Yeonjun.

"Are you mad at me? For going back to him? Letting myself get hurt?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun placed his hand on his knee.

"Yes. But I'm glad you know you're better than him now." Yeonjun smiled a little, and Soobin did as well, and then the bell of Yeonjun's apartment rang.

Both looked up.

"Must be Hongjoong." Soobin said, Yeonjun nodded, and got up from the sofa. Soobin saw Yeonjun walk to the door and open it.

"Oh my god, Choi Yeonjun. Is it so hard to answer my fucking text messages?"

Soobin heard a light voice snap, and just saw Yeonjun get pulled into a tight hug. Soobin frowned, not knowing who it was. He heard more talking, and just saw whoever it was rake their hands down Yeonjun's shoulders.

"I was busy." Yeonjun chuckled, and Soobin heard a sigh.

"You're always busy, Jun. I thought we were gonna meet up for lunch today? What, you too busy to meet your boy-"

Yeonjun cleared his throat loudly, and then turned around. Soobin saw a boy with blonde hair and big brown eyes, a little skinny, wearing a leather jacket, thin brown sweater, and skinny black jeans. He was pretty, too.