NBD : THE EIGHTEENTH

"Clearly it's not working out if

"Clearly it's not working out if... if you're acting like this!"

"Can't you just leave me alone for one day?"

"One day? One fucking day? Yeonjun, you haven't called me for two weeks and you answer with one word texts, what the fuck am I supposed to believe?!" Keiyun snapped, and Yeonjun sat there on his couch, elbows resting on his knees.

"Nothing. You're supposed to believe nothing and just trust me, Keiyun." Yeonjun said, and Keiyun sighed, looking away, hesitant.

"I didn't think it would be like this. Y-You were so sweet when we met, and you seemed to like me too. Is it something I'm doing wrong? I know I'm not too experienced with relationships, but I'm giving this one everything I've got!" Keiyun said, and Yeonjun looked at him finally, eyes a little red.

"I know. I do like you." Yeonjun mumbled off-handedly, and Keiyun snickered.

"Right. Yeah, because it's so evident. You're not making any effort, Jun. You're a nice guy, and I like you a lot. I really do. Just talk to me, please? Tell me how I can fix whatever this is-"

"There's nothing to fix, Keiyun, everything's fine. For fuck's sake, I've just not been feeling well lately, okay? I thought you were understanding when we met, but clearly not since all you've been doing is whining for the past fucking week." Yeonjun snapped, and Keiyun stilled.

"Whining? I'm fucking whining? Oh, right, sorry for wanting basic fucking respect in a goddamn relationship. Don't fucking-" Keiyun snapped, picking up a book off the coffee table and throwing it at Yeonjun, "-tell me I'm fucking whining-"

"Keiyun, stop it! What... what do you want me to say?" Yeonjun said, because Keiyun was always so goddamn sassy and had a remark up his sleeve for every situation and Yeonjun didn't know how to deal with that.

Keiyun paused, and then sighed, looking to the side of the room, "Take that goddamn photo down, for instance." Keiyun said, and Yeonjun turned to see what he was pointing at, and his breath hitched.

It was a picture of him and Soobin, a polaroid which Taehyun took when they were living in the mafia house.

With Soobin on his side, giggling at something, and Yeonjun with his arms around him.

"N-No... i-it's for memory." Yeonjun mumbled, getting up to take that photo and turn it the other way.

"Right. How about the fact every morning you stare at that goddamn photo of him in your wallet for hours, is that for memory, Yeonjun?" Keiyun gritted, and Yeonjun gulped, looking away.

"I'm not stupid, Jun. I see how your eyes light up every time you mention him. I saw how you smiled so wide when you thought you saw a glimpse of him last week. I hear you call Jay every other day to ask about him. I'm not stupid, I'm not fucking stupid!" Keiyun said, and Yeonjun finally looked up at him.