NBD : THE FIFTH

<~>

<~>

Soobin stood under the bright white light, eyes big— feeling his senses withering away slightly.

He felt high. He's pretty sure he was high.

On what? He doesn't know— but he feels high.

He saw some men in front of him, in suits— looking at him questioningly, all eyeing him up and down. He didn't know them. But he stayed there, perched on the chair, just letting himself be gazed at by all these men.

The men were whispering to one another. Pretending as if Soobin isn't in the room, as if he couldn't see. But he could— even though he felt his senses cascading away.

He was in a dress.

A white dress of sorts, reaching his thighs.

He doesn't know why it's so short, but they told him he's small, so he should wear it. So he did.

He was in New York now. And as he looked ahead, feeling the lights harsh on his body, the eyes harsh on his body, the heaviness harsh on his body— he was told.

"6 months. You'll be here for 6 months." A voice told him, and Soobin didn't respond, just looked down, "You're ours for 6 months, Soobin."

Soobin woke up, startled, gripping onto the bedsheets under him. He panted— looking around nervously, wondering if he was still there, still stuck there for 6 months—

"Baby-" A voice said, gentle, taking Soobin into his arms, "It was a nightmare, don't worry."

Soobin turned and saw Shuichi, and laid his head on his chest, breathing in his scent. "S-Sorry." Soobin squeaked, and Shuichi traced his hand down his bare back, clutching his thigh.

"Don't apologize. Everything's fine. Go to sleep, princess. Daddy's holding you tight." Shuichi whispered, and Soobin hummed, closing his eyes, though glimpses of his memories won't go away.

<>

"Can I go to work with you today?" Soobin asked with his eyes big as he held a glass of orange juice for Shuichi.

Shuichi, fixing his tie in the mirror, didn't even stop to think about it. "No."

Soobin pouted, and then tapped his foot against Shuichi's, "Please?" Soobin asked, and Shuichi grabbed the orange juice from Soobin's hand and then walked out of the bedroom.

"Why? Princess getting bored?" Shuichi asked with a small smirk, and Soobin followed him out, huffing.

"Princess is getting very bored. And the princess is gonna throw a tantrum." Soobin said with a small scowl, and Shuichi just chuckled at his words, grabbing a piece of toast from the table and taking a bite.