NBD : THE TENTH

"

"...-which is how I ended up sleeping with a 17 year old girl on my 15th birthday. It's crazy." Yeonjun said, and Soobin huffed, eyes wide.

"Wow... that sounds really crazy! I don't think I've ever been to such a crazy party before. Ya know one time, I-I stayed up a little late and heard weird noises coming from Hongjoong and Seonghwa's room and I was terrified. But the next day overhead Hongjoong talking and apparently they were both drunk and playing wii sports." Soobin said, and Yeonjun burst out laughing.

The two were sitting in a coffee shop near Yeonjun's apartment, the one where the two met for the first time in New York. Soobin realized that Yeonjun was quite friendly with the coffee shop owner.

"Oh my god- I can totally imagine that. I know it really sucks, I slept with this guy... um- some time ago-" Yeonjun started, and Soobin raised his eyebrow. Yeonjun sighed sheepishly.

"Okay, it was a few weeks ago." Yeonjun mumbled.

Soobin giggled, "Aw. Nice. Was he cute?"

Yeonjun shrugged, "Eh. I've seen cuter." Yeonjun said, and then gave Soobin a wink, and Soobin just took his mug of hot chocolate and took a sip, cheeks turning red.

"Anyways, we got into a conversation. And he basically said people in gangs and mafias all deserve to 'rot in hell', which, I mean, okay. I get it. But, dunno- we're not all bad people at heart, ya know?" Yeonjun said, and Soobin scoffed.

"I think they are bad people. There's just a few exceptions." Soobin said, and Yeonjun hummed.

"Anyways... the two of us can go eat lunch or something, I know this nice Korean place." Yeonjun suggested, and Soobin smiled giddily.

"Yes! That sounds great! I'd love that." Soobin said, and Yeonjun grinned.

"Great! Do you wanna go over to your place to freshen up, or-"

Soobin shook his head, "No... can I just borrow your clothes?" Soobin said timidly, and Yeonjun chuckled.

"Of course you can, Soobie. I think you look great in my clothes."

Soobin giggled, "Why, you don't like the kind of clothes I wear now, Yeonjunie?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun took a sip of his coffee.

"I don't know... Don't think all of it suits you. You seem so stiff in all your clothes, ya know? With those thousand dollar coats and shoes, you seem more comfortable in just a sweater and tights. Like you used to." Yeonjun said, and Soobin nodded, looking down at his drink.