Ch 1 - New Guy!?

I woke up hating my life because of Lila. Well at least I have to survive one more day seeing her until the weekend. I really hope Lie-La and her dipshits listen to my advice yesterday and jumped off the Eiffel tower.

"Tikki," I ask, "Do you think Lie-La died yesterday?"

"Marinette!? You're Ladybug! You can't go say that just because you dislike someone!" the kwamii exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. Guess you're right," I admit

I bet today is gonna be the same, Lila tells lies about me, her and Chloe nearly fight, I don't get justice and I end up really pissed so I then late at night go to the Eiffel tower as Ladybug.

As I walk to school, I noticed Lie-La and her blind bats swooning over her as she says her lies. Once I'm closer, I hear Lie-La and the backstabber friend(Alya) talking.

"How can I get rid of Marinette, like make her disappear forever, Alya?" that bastard said.

"Well I heard that there's a wolf miraculous and it has many powers. Maybe if we could get that, we could get rid of Marinette and her friends!" Alya exclaimed while grinning.

" Alya look!! Marinette is eavesdropping on us!" Bastard bitch Lila said

Instead of saying anything or doing anything, I just quickly ran to our classroom.

I look around and then realise that there's no one else here, well not until Kagami and Chloe came.

"Hi guys," I said smiling

"Hey Mari!" Chloe said.

"Hello Marinette," Kagami said

Chloe is awesome once she becomes your true friend because diva's always want their way so when someone is mean to you, they stand up for you. Kagami well sometimes her ideas are all the way back into Japan/ Asia. One time she asked if she could bring a sandal to school so she could chase Lila and beat her up with it.

Kagami then said, "Marinette did you anger Lila?"

"Why?" I asked showing slight guilt.

"She's screaming your name in the halls," Chloe stated.

"Well I was walking by and I heard them talking about getting rid of us using this rumoured wolf miraculous," I replied.

Then out of nowhere, Lie-La comes and grabs me by the collar and says "You rat, you can't even face us! Weakling!"

Chloe then yelled, "Shut your utterly ridiculous mouth. I bet you're gonna start crying for your mommy!"

Of course then most of the class was in so Lie-La couldn't do anything otherwise her reputation would be ruined.

Then Ms. Bustier came in with another student, a student I've never seen before?? Eh????

"Okay today we have a new student, his name is Felix. Adrien should know him," she said, "Marinette he will sit next to you,"

I tried to remember who he was... oh now I remember! He was the one who annoyed Juleka and my 'friends', had dressed up as Adrien and tried to kiss me while I was Ladybug. This guy from what he did seems insane. He looked a lot like Adrien with his hair which was slightly light though. His eyes looks like early morning sky but it's really foggy. His outfit was really formal but what didn't match up was this ring he had. It had a wolf's head on it, was he appart of some gang??

A/N - Thanks for reading I hope to post a lot so yeah.One thing there won't be many pictures at the top like I usually put as my laptop with all my pictures battery gave up on me