Ch 30 - Two Lie-La's!

(A few days later)

Felix POV

I was walking to the bakery with Razor to see Marinette but I then see Lila in an alleyway?

"Stay away from me, liar girl times two," a feminine voice said. 

That voice... MARINETTE!

"MARINETTE!" I say as I run into the alleyway.

"Felix!" she said until this older Lila kicked her.

Razor came from behind me, "Well, well, well, lookey who we have here. Two bitches I can beat to a pulp, hmm easy prey for a wolf. Felix take Marinette and go,"

Lie-La then kicked Marinette in the face while the other Lila punched her. She dropped to the ground unconscious.

"You-you WHORES!" I yell out, that being the only insult I had.

"Felix, leave her and join me, she's a scrawny little bitch," Lie-La said pointing at Marinette.

"Yeah join her Felix, it may change something in another universe," the older Lila said.

"No! I refuse! She is my friend and you don't control me! Scrap that, she's more than a friend to me! I love her!" I yell at her.

"Felix run and take Marinette to either the hospital or her parents, do whichever is nearest. I got these bitches, One for All, shoot style, full cowling!" Razor yelled as his legs suddenly surged with energy, "Eat this now."

I carry the unconscious Marinette bridal style. I can't believe I just told Lie-La about my feelings for Marinette, now she has a piece of information that could spread and use against me. Where to go. I take out my phone and look at Google maps. The hospital is closer than her home. Guess I'm going to have to pay for healthcare. (Yes I searched it up this time, healthcare isn't free in France like it is here)

I run straight in, I can tell people notice me as I'm as famous as my dumbass cousin.

"Help please," I say to the receptionist.

"What happened!" they questioned in a worried tone.

"There were these girls who were beating up my friend," I say, "One was an adult actually."

"Oh my she's badly beaten, I'll see if someone can take her, in the meantime, call the police to deal with that adult and girl," they said as they disappeared with Marinette.

I call the police and tell them. I wonder how Razor is doing.

Razor POV (Yeah probably be seeing his pov more now)

They has already given me a nosebleed. But do I care, no.

"Try me, I haven't hit you yet as I'll knock you out within 0.00001 seconds,"

They try to land punches and kicks but I dodge them. One of them does a really high kick so I become as flat as a pancake even tho I'm in my human form. I have this sudden urge to be a magical girl rn. I love magical girls, this is why I make any girl with my power wear skirts instead. Anime.

"Magical girl!"

They look at me like 'what'.

"Bitches let cha guard down," I say as I kick them in the face.

The police pulls up. They look at me with serious eye.

"Hey, hey, hey, I didn't do anything except deal with these shits actually one shouldn't be here," I say opening a portal to that office au.

I pick up the adult Lila and through her in there.

"It was her! I knocked her out, she would've gotten away and fooled you with her dumb lying charm,"

The police take Lila and drag her away. I open a portal to the hospital. I change back to normal human teenager form before jumping in.

"Felix!" I yelp.

"Razor! Did you deal with them,"

"Yeah I did, I even became a magical girl,"

"What the heck Razor,"

"Meh, but is Marinette alright,"

"I don't know yet,"

"I sent the older Lila back and Lila's been taken by the police to the station," I say to him.

"Good but they did bad damage, Marinette was covered in large scars," he replied.

The doctor then comes out.

"Mr Graham, she's fine but has temporary amnesia. According to some yellow haired boy, he'd put a spell, that she would remember the first two people she sees that she knows. She would remember basic things like reading, writing, walking, just not people," the doctor told us.

"Oh well can we wait until we get her parents," Felix replies.

"Um sure but one problem she followed me," the doctor said before stepping aside.

"What!" me and Felix yelp.

"Hi Felix!" she said peeping behind the doctor.

Luckily she didn't see me as I hid behind Felix.

"Hey Felix, go get her parents, I'm going somewhere,"

"Okay,"

And off he went, while I went to go get Twilight, hehe.

Marinette POV

I can't remember anything, except for Felix. Well I remember my name but not my parents, their names or what they look like.

"Felix no!" I say.

"I'm going to get your mom, you just sit in your hospital room,"

"O-okay then," I say as he leaves.

(A few minutes later)

There was this person that came in with wolf ears and tail? Who is he... wait!

"Twilight!" I say hugging him.

"Hello Marinette, Felix would've brought your parents but of course my kwamii told me to come before they got here," Twilight said returning the hug.

The doctor came in.

"You're Twilight, yes well can you take her to her parents, even if she doesn't recognise them, and tell them that she can go home. She'll be fine to do most casual things, just not people,"

"Okay then," he said before taking me.

A/N here is you're rushed ch 30. I will improve it btw, probably tomorrow so make sure you re-read when I say I do. Interesting right, I rushed this as I haven't given you guys anything since last week, you need more.                       Edit: I improved it now, its longer and better. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.