Ch 5 - The Talk

(At the Eiffel tower)

It was now 8pm. Oh look here comes Chat.

"Hello milady, what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

"Okay Chat I wanted go talk about the other guy you saw today," I reply.

"Yeah who is he and why did he take a picture with you a few days ago?" he said.

"He is Twilight. I didn't think you saw that picture actually but he took it to show off maybe? Wait please don't tell me he broke your cat heart because I don't want you to get some weird idea," I say.

"No milady but I like how you care about me and what I think. Anyways, milady how did he use your lucky charm?"

"Well he has the wolf miraculous which has many powers. His main one is to control others like their his puppet. Another thing he can do is copy the other miraculouses powers which is how he used my lucky charm," I explain to Chat.

"Thanks for explaining milady otherwise I may have thought you were replacing me forever," Chat said.

"Well if I didn't I knew you were going to think that and it's not nice to make a friend think that," I say back to him.

"Hey milady?" Chat asks, "Why does he have the miraculous exactly, is he god or something because those powers seem godly,"

"His kwamii when I met him said that he had some how fallen from heaven and then he happened to land in his owners hands when he was a 3-year-old. Twilight told me that the miraculous was god's so that explains the power," I say.

"Wait did you see who he really was because kwamii's can't speak when we're transformed!?" Chat asked sounding shocked.

"Actually no I didn't his kwamii spoke from the ring he was wearing. But when you said that I realised that as well as his kwamii speaking while he was transformed, he had no mask? What secrets does his miraculous hold?" I told Chat.

"You talking about me?" someone said.

We turned around. It was Twilight. Wow he really likes surprising us.

"Yes we were actually, milady was explaining things about you," Chat said to Twilight.

"Oh okay. Got any questions for me you two?" Twilight asked.

"Well why can your kwamii speak while you're transformed?" Chat said.

"How come you don't wear a mask?" I ask at the same time Chat spoke.

"Okay Chat, the reason why he can do that is because he was god's kwamii apparently. You see I don't fully believe him," Twilight replied.

"Hey! What do you mean! I'm telling the truth, you not as intelligent as me rat!" Twilight's kwamii yelled at him

"Shut up Razor!" Twilight said, "Anyways, the reason I don't wear a mask is because with each power I have a different look plus I look completely different to how I actually look!"

"That explains it," me and Chat say.

"Well I think we should go now," I say to the other two.

"Okay bye!" Twilight said.

"Bye then milady," Chat said.

"Bye you guys!" I say before going back home.