Ch 12 - The Nightmare pt2

It had been 2 months since Felix's death and funeral. In that time, I had joined a organisation my friends had made to get revenge on Lila's rats that were still alive, which have been making many people miserable with these lies that they were telling. Some people lost their friends. some had them killed, some even were forced to do things for them, just because of those rats.

I walk to Kagami's office as she called me there. I swear there's something behind me so I look... it-it was Felix but... why is he fading!? I stand there, frozen at what I saw. Why am I seeing Felix now! Does he have something to do with what Kagami wants me to do!?

As I open the door I see the shock on Kagami's face because the only reason she wanted me to do whatever she wants is because Luka said that I was good but he never said my name to her did he.

"Hello Kagami," I say looking at her with my now usual dead look.

"Ma-marinette! What are you doing here! I thought you were in jail!" she said

"I got out because of Felix... also don't call me Marinette in public call me Blue so the police don't realise," I say

"Actually what happened to Felix, they said on the news that he had pasted away but how?" Kagami asked

"We don't talk about that anymore, if you want to know, ask his mother she knows or ask his dead body stuffed in my spare closet," I reply

"WHAT! HIS DEAD BODY IS IN YOUR CLOSET!" she yelled

"Shh don't be too loud someone might here, no-one but you and the others can know,"I tell her, "Anyways what did you want me to do?"

"That well, Adrien is at a party and he also takes part in the making peoples life miserable thing, his father does as well but secretly. I need you to go there and kill Adrien now you won't get arrested because the police say this may help them find out who Hawk Moth is. Now why do I have to kill Adrien, it is because his father won't be able to hide any more since his son is gone," Kagami explains.

"Well okay then," I say before leaving.

 I got to this party by car. I then walk in, knife in hand. Everyone there was wearing formal attire except me, well I mean, I never came for the party.I see Adrien standing in the middle of the crowd saying something while holding a glass. I walk up to him and then he stares at me until I suddenly I cut him across his shoulders and chest. He then drops the glass while dropping to the ground.

"You," he said weakly before he gets a gun and tries to shoot me.

I then make him drop to the floor with my knife at his throat. Just before I finish him, I suddenly see Felix there with blood dripping from his mouth. I shake the thought as it is then replaced with Felix standing there looking at me nodding in agreement. I think about everything Adrien had done to channel and painful blow, he betrayed me, went with Lila and had killed my Felix. I then stab Adrien with all my might in the heart ending is life once and for all. I see Felix there clapping at my achievement. I grin at him. Then he gets up from the position he was in to walk away. As he was walking away he suddenly changed from his police uniform to his prison outfit and then younger him. The young him looked at me and smiled at me.

I jolt up from that nightmare. Looking around frantically wondering where I am and if Felix was here. I quickly look at the clock it was 03:03. (No joke when I wrote this in my book it was that time)

"Felix?Felix!" I cry out

"Eh? What do you want, it's too early," a voice says.

I look up. It was Felix. I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly. I the  start crying on him.

"Don't *sniff* leave me," I whimper 

"Leave, what do you mean? Do you have nightmare?" he said looking drowsy.

"Yes, I did," I reply.

"Well what happened?" he asked.

"Lila had tried to kill you, I killed her and her rats, I got arrested, you become a police officer after surviving the fall, one day I escape and kiss you, you decide we should switch places, a police officer killed you when you tried to escape, I   lamed myself for your death, I realise why I was still alive, I cried on your shoulder as if you were alive after taking you home, your mother comes, we talk, I find out that Adrien shot you, I go to your funeral, a few months later I join an organisation, I swear I see you, Kagami meets me again, she finds out I stuffed your body in my spare closet, I was then told to kill Adrien, I go to the party he's at and cut him across his shoulders and chest, I remember everything bad he'd done, killed him and then I saw you change outfits, then it ended with young you smiling at me," I explain in one go.

"Wow wait... YOU STUFFED ME IN YOUR CLOSET!! Dead me to be specific," he says doing a shocked pikachu face

"Uhh yes," I say slightly giggling at his pikachu face.

"Oi what you laughing at!" he says before ruffleing my hair, "Anyways lets go back to bed,"

"Okay then," I say before closing my eyes until he said something

"Marinette, why did you have that dream?" he asked

"I don't know, I mean I have no crush, you're just a friend," I say before going back to bed.

Felix POV

I sit there processing what she just said... Just a friend, I'm just a friend. I feel as if my whole world has ended. That word friend hurts sometimes. How does she not know, my cousin called her just a friend when she had a crush on him. Maybe she'd forgotten about it. Well better go to sleep now.

A/N Soo how did you like the dream, it has something to do with something else later on. So you'll have to wait for now, I will try write and publish the actual ch 12 cuz this one was more the second part to ch 11 but I'll call it ch 13 so yeah.One more thing every single piece of art in this book is mine so if you want to use it you have to ask me pls and thx. Hope you enjoyed this.