Ch 7 - Heck is it an angel

I go outside to my friends.

"Guys!" I yelp, "I think Felix is gonna do something reckless and crazy!"

"WHAT!" they yell.

"I we should go quickly before he does anything," Nathaniel says

"Yeah lets go!" me and the others reply.

We run inside to where Felix was... he wasn't there!? What happened!? Suddenly a bright light comes shining down right above us.

"Is it an angel?" we all question while being blinded, "Here to take us away from this cruel world?"

I squint to end up seeing a tail and ears, wolf tail and ears with this divine outfit. They have brown hair I think. Hold up only one person has wolf ears and  tail.

"TWILIGHT!" I yell

My friends look at me like I'm mad.

"What do you mean Marinette, it's daytime," Juleka says

"No I don't mean it like that, I meant the new hero, Twilight!" I tell her

"Wait what!?" my friends say while looking up at him.

"Hello, so you're the group my friend Felix told me to protect from that rat girl, what's her name, Layla or something?"

"Where's Felix, Twilight?" I ask him

"Are you guys dating or something because it really seems like it as you care about him?" he responds

"What!? NO!?" I say all flustered while my friends giggle at what Twilight said.

"Anyways, your friend happened to leave to get food as he deemed he was hungry. He has really bad timings for when he should and shouldn't eat,"

"Well at least he didn't try to beat Lila up. We were all worried that he would," I say to him.

Lila then comes right out of the classroom she was in to see us and Twilight.

"Omg, hi Twilight, it's me Lila your best friend," she says trying to fool him

"I have never heard of a Lila and my best friend is Felix, who asked me to punish you,"

"What! You go with a bastard instead of me!? How rude!" Lie-La exclaimed

I really wanna punch her. I run forward right about to punch her until the floating Twilight stopped me.

"I will deal with her, ummm Marinette right? Anyways all of you need to close your eyes so you don't get blinded but keep it slightly open to see my glory," he said cockily.

We close our eyes but slightly peek. He had opened his arms out wide but then he yelled something that sounded like blinding light but I'm not sure. Then this blinding light comes from out of nowhere and blinds Lila as it was at her directly.

"You can open your eyes now, umm  what were your names, uhh oh yeah, Chloe, Kagami, Juleka, Marinette, Luka, Nino and Nathaniel!" he said to us.

"Wow who told you our names," Chloe says feeling like royalty as he said her name first.

"Your friend and my best friend, Felix did. He says he likes you guys very much even with the duration of becoming friends with you only today. Now I must take my leave," he says to us before leaving.

Felix then comes in with a baguette in hand.

"Did I miss something because I think so," he says, "Also what happened to Lie-La,"

"Heck yes you did dude!" Nino exclaims. "Not sure about Lila though,"

We look at her. She had her hands over her eyes.

"It burns!" she yelped

We just simply laughed at her and took a picture and posted it on social media(well Chloe did).

"How did the snack eating go?" I ask jokingly

"It was delicious plus your parents gave me free food because I went to the bakery," Felix said.

A/N So you guys got any idea yet or have I now made it too hard for you to guess who Twilight is really. I think it's easy but of course I know but you guys don't so thats why its easy.