Ch 26 - RAZOR! What happened!?

(After school)

I'm glad my friends understood that we didn't actually do that. I only have one issue though, I think Lila wants to get revenge for me, Felix and Razor proving that she lied to all her rats. I really hope she doesn't willingly get akumatised again, other wise she'll be have to have some legal crap happen. Hold up... I just realised, I'm spending waaaaaaay too much time with Felix. I should really stay away from him for a while or else my friends will get some weird predictions.

"Hey Marinette!" a voice behind me yelled

I turn around to see Razor, "Umm hello Razor, what do you want?"

"I wanted to tell you that watch out for a different me tomorrow," he said with his hands on his hips. 

"O-okay?" I say clueless.

"Byeee!" he exclaimed.

"Bye?" I said.

What did he mean by different him? Hmm.

(The next day [as I'm f-ing lazy])

I walk into school to see some light grey haired boy being surrounded by people. He then waved at me? Who does this guy think he is! Why is he shoving all the people out of his way?

"Ayoo wassup Marinette," he said before whispering in my ear, "It's me Razor the kwamii, all those people think I'm famous tho,"

"Hello Razor and why do they think that?" I whisper questioned to him.

"I said my last name was Dell, you know that technology company known for their faulty batteries. Why did I chose Dell, well it was the only thing I could think of," he told me while still whispering.

"Hmm okay then,"

Oh shit Lila was actually in the centre of the group and everyone was staring at us.

"What?" Razor said after turning around.

"Why did you do that! Me and you are childhood friends! Who would push their  friend!" Lila exclaimed like the liar she was.

"Yeah sure, and you didn't come out of a dumpster. Remember I found you in a dumpster and found out you were adopted. You wanted to stay in the orphanage instead of with your non biological parents," he said, swiftly lying like her.

"That's your imagination silly!"

"Eh imma go to class,"he said waving his hand in the air as if he was a teacher dismissing students while his back was to them.

(At lonch cuz my lazy ass don't wanna write today)

Everything was fine, Razor was in the same class as us and Lila hasn't bothered us at all. Damnit! Never should've said that! Now she's coming up to us!

"What do you want Lila! You always cause beef with us everyday!" I yell

"I want to talk to Razor!" she yelled, "Not you!?"

"Fine then what do you want!" he yelled at her in his hangry mode.

"Why aren't you sitting with me and my friends, we"re better than these lying shits,"

"Oh well then guess you're gonna need a reality check cuz watch this," he said.

Razor then waved his hand around his back... wait his tail! He's revealing his tail so it's just invisible, interesting. He then from his hair made his hands go upward so that his ears would reveal.

"Remember me, the guy who proved to your rats that you were lying," he said.

Lila just stood there until she scoffed and walked off. I'm so glad everyone isn't watching other wise his fame would've been gone.

"Wow Razor that was cool," Luka said.

"I know, I'm talented," Razor replied.

A few minutes later Lila and her rats came up to me, Razor and Felix as we decided to leave the canteen as we were finished.

"Lila go away before something bad happens," Razor said.

"Oh why! We're friends," Lila said lying once again.

"As if, I like being a giga chad and you probably don't like them," he said being silly.

"Stop being silly, she's your friend !" dumbass Agreste said.

"Bitch, you see my hand, yeah once I click my fingers, I can send you to Ohio," Razor said.

"What stop it!" Alya said.

Then he did exactly what he said, he sent them to Ohio with plane tickets to get back.

(At the end of the day)

I wonder now, will Razor come back like that or? He did send them to Ohio. Hmm who knows. But why Ohio, there is way better places.

A/N I was really lazy with this chapter and I had nothing as inspo so TwT. Anyways hope you enjoyed. I need the boys and the swag in Ohio meme rn why brain, why you gotta do this, first you make me think of a scene where Twilight dies, a gay scene between Razor and Felix and now this! What is wrong! Also how you Razor fans like Razor now, he's real smexy now XD😂😂😂😂😂😂😂