Ch 3 - Wolf hero???

(At Marinette's house ,in her bedroom[that sounds real weird])

I can't stop thinking about how Felix slapped Lila. He stood up to her even though he just started school. Now according to what Luka heard him and Lila(yesss justice) have been suspended for a week. You know what since there hasn't been any akuma attacks recently, I should go check. 

I looked all across the city, no villains, no akumas. This is kinda strange. Well lets check the Eiffel tower.I landed and I see a tail and ears? Wolf ears? Has someone been akumatised into a wolf or is it a real wolf? What would a wolf be doing in Paris at the top of the Eiffel tower? I walk closer to the wolf and then some how I fall over! Oh crap the wolf heard me! Wait that's not a wolf its a person, it has a human face! They turn back to looking over Paris.

"Hi.." I say walking up to them

"Hello Ladybug," the person said, " How is your night?"

They had a male voice... wait is it Chat Noir! Has he turned into a wolf? How did I get that actually he wouldn't say Ladybug he would say either Milady or  Buggaboo.

"It's alright what about yours?" I reply

"Bad because of some annoying liar who won't listen to me and now Ikve been suspended," he said

"Ouch that must suck," I say before sitting beside him.

His eyes they were like the galaxy but the galaxy is far so that means that he feels distant to most people in his life or he's too far from people to get to him in his life. But he has this burning hatred for someone so the galaxy in his eyes has a little red smeared in. I can't believe I got that from just his eyes,I guess his are quite deep.

"I feel that everyone I know is disappointed in me and won't talk to me for a while because of what I had done," he said sighing heavily after.

"Hey are you the wolf miraculous hero?" I ask

"Yes I am," he replied.

I noticed his tail it was moving but there wasn't no wind and he wasn't moving. His ears were moving as well. Does this mean he has a real tail!? Wow but why does he have real ears and tail but Chat has a belt tail and his ears well I'm not sure.

"What powers do you have? I heard that the wolf miraculous has more than one," I say

" Well," he said taking a deep breath in, "it was said by my kwamii that it was owned by god, before my kwamii somehow fell through heavens ground, I don't really understand though,"

Then a voice from the ring on his finger said, "I'd fallen down here when he was three the ring happened to land in his hands. He used to hug me like a teddy and his parents thought I was a plush with ai inside me. Then he ditched me in his closet because he deemed I was too childish for him to have at age 8. And only now has he taken me back out."

"Hey shut up you!!" the wolf boy said.

I giggled at this. It was funny to see him and his kwamii agrue.

"Going back to the powers," he explained, "I have one main power. The power to control people but I can turn them into my puppet like I make them say everything I say and do what I say and they can't do anything. It has many other possibilities of powers though. I can also replicate all the other miraculouses powers like I could do Chat Noir's cataclysm and then do your lucky charm without having the 5 minutes until I change back plus I can do them again and again. So taken by my main power I would deem myself not a hero,"

Aww I feel like he needs some support. He really needs it. I think I subconsciously did a 'you can hug me' motion because I saw his eyes light up and he just hugged me. I patted him on the back while messing with his tail. Quite fluffy and well groomed unlike a real wolf. Hold up is he taking a picture! If Chat were to see that I think he would chase him saying 'WHY DID YOU TOUCH MY BUGABOO!!!!'

"Hey what can I call you exactly as a hero name?" I asked him

"You can call me ummm... Twilight. Yeah Twilight!" Twilight said striking a pose a the end.

"I've got to go now, bug out!" I say before disappearing from his sight.

A/N - I had to come up with all of this and it was mad I had to think about Twilight's power more than 4 times because I kept changing it. Luckily I write all my stories on paper first then online. By the way, any one who can guess who is Twilight before reading the next chapter which has slight hints , I'll give you a shout out.