Ch 22 - Sorting the rooms doesn't go as planned

(Yes the video is needed... for later🤭)

I walk down the stairs to see... Claude fighting Felix?

"Claude what are you doing?" I questioned.

"Fighting him as he tried to change the TV channel," he said.

"*sigh* You could've told him to not," I say slightly pissed.

"No, thats not funnnnnn," Claude whined.

"Well if you'd help put and sort everything you can watch TV," I say trying to get him to help.

"Hmm fine,"he says.

This guy is making me feel like a mother! I don't want to be a mother, especially Claude's mother, he needs too much attention. Well I've still got to question Felix about why we ran away. I walk up the stairs behind Claude to the rooms with everything we brought for them.

"Where should I put this!" he said.

"You need to build the bed, Claude," I say.

"Oh okay!" he says as he builds his bed.

I decide to go to where Felix was, his father's old office.

"Felix why did we come here?"

"Huh, oh Marinette. Well it's because we would have ended up facing custody for attempted murder and Lila would've won," he said

"So we escaped and we may never go back there, due to your plan that failed,"I said

"Yes,"

"Also why didn't you take the rest of our friends, why only me, well minus the obvious reason,"

"Well it's because I want only you," he said before pinning me onto the bed. (Cue the vid at the top)

What is he going to do!? I feel my face becoming as red as a tomato. He then pressed his lips against mine. I was not ready for this!!!!! His lips were soft, it was nice but I'm was not ready for this. I would kiss back but, no. I pushed him off me.

"Felix please leave for a bit, I need to contemplate life," I say

"I- *sigh* Okay," he said before leaving.

Now time to contemplate life.

Claude POV (Omg it's Claude's POV a one time POV well maybe it may appear later but meh)

I just saw the best thing in my life. FELIX KISSED MARINETTE! I knew there was love between them. I've gotta tell the others. I'm so glad I recorded everything. Omg someone is coming gotta act normal. Its Felix but he looks sad?

"Felix are you alright?" I asked him.

"No, I feel like I shouldn't have done something,"

"Why did you think you shouldn't have kissed Marinette?" I reply.

Shit I fucked up big time. I shouldn't have said that. (At this moment he knew he fucked up XD)

"WAIT YOU SAW!" he yelped

"Yes and it was adorable, I was going to send it to our friends, plus your new friends," I said.

"NO DON'T SEND IT!" he yelled

I disobeyed him of course and did.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo," he cried, "You better not send that to my mother and now you have to send them a message to not show it to her or Marinette's parents otherwise our cover will be blown,"

It's kinda funny seeing Felix act like this. Well now I have to do that as I like it here, as I can see juicy shit happen between those two.

"Okay Felix," I say before doing what he asked.

"Thank you Claude," he said

Wow this is the first time he's thanked me.

"So what is it that you did wrong?"

"Well she seemed to dislike it, as she told me to leave,"

"Hmmm maybe she likes someone else and is rejecting you in a little bit of a kinder way then saying 'Felix I don't like you and I have feelings for someone else,'?" I say putting the most Marinette-like voice at the end.

"Well if that is it, I'm going to need to leave," he said before leaving to that room I looked in earlier full of toys and books.

I think he's bawling, as I heard crying. That is not like him. I'm gonna call my friends bout this. So I do well I call Allan.

"Allan listen," I say before we enter silence.

After we listened for 2 minutes we then heard 'WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL!!' mixed with sobbing. What mess have this escalated to.

"Why is Felix crying?" Allan asked

"He thinks Marinette doesn't like him," I said.

"Oh well thats upsetting for him," he replied.

"Oh shit I think he heard! Better go!" I say.

What mess is this now I have to tell Marinette.

A/N Happy new year! Sorry for the short chapter but I didn't have much for this. Also sorry that the new years drawing I did had nothing to do with Felinette or Miraculous. The reason was because I didn't have enough time to draw a Bnha one, a Pokémon one and a miraculous one so you'll have the one mixed of bnha and Pokémon as I wasn't planning to make one for this till last minute. Hope you liked the chapter!