Ch 11 - The Nightmare Pt 1

Marinette POV

I ran as quickly as I could to the Eiffel tower. 

"Lila... Let him down!" I yell

"Okay then..." she said untying him but letting him fall to his death.

"FELIX! NO!!"

I try to catch him but I then fall over. SPLAT! He went as I failed to catch him.

"Lila..." I growl at her as she and her goons come down from the Eiffel tower

"Well looky wha-" she says before I stab her repeatedly in the heart.

Blood splattered all over my clothes and face as I constantly stab her. I do one final blow, to cause her be dead, properly dead. I did that to her rats as well. Now I was properly drenched in blood. Just as I was going to walk away as if nothing happened I got arrested.

Felix hadn't died from that fall. He was still alive. He was a police officer now so yeah. I had ran away many times before only to come back. It's also how I found out that Felix was still alive and it's all thanks to him that I'm also still alive. Every time I saw him I would get him to try kiss me or show me some love but nada. Well ,maybe today would be different. I had just escaped again to see Felix, seems like they sent him to get me today. 

"Can you please st-" he said before I kissed him on the lips.

He then took off his hat and placed it on my head? What was he doing?

"Why don't we swap places, Blueberry," he said.

A name I haven't heard in forever...

"I-Okay then..." I say.

So we did, he wore my prison uniform but was truly a police officer and I wore his police uniform but was truly Paris's most wanted criminal. I knew they never really payed attention to me as most of the time they thought I was a man so Felix was fine and me well he said that when he first met the head of the department, he said that if he were to change genders nobody would notice. But I think that was teasing though.

We had been like this for a few days until when Felix tried to escape one of the police officers shot him... He couldn't survive that hit no way, it was directly shot at the brain. The one place which mean no matter what we do to try bring him back, it's game over, he's gone. I the realised why each time I escaped I survived, it was because of Felix, he still loved me and the others knew that and the fact that if you do something like killing his loved ones he would get heavy revenge even if that meant bombing your family's house. So they would never do it as he would tell them not to. I should've done that. I should've been the one who died in the first place.I walk up to dead Felix's body as the other police officers went to celebrate that they finally killed 'me' after all I had done. I pick his dead body up and take it with me to what used to be his house before the swap happened, so it was now mine. I cried on his bodies shoulder as if he was still here to comfort me in the cells telling me that he would help get me out and that he still loved me no matter what. Just remembering this made even more tears to fall. I hear a knock on the door. Who the f would come here?

"Come in," I say dead inside, "The door's open,"

The person comes in. It's a woman. Wait I've see this woman before. She-she is Felix's mother.

"Who are you!?" she says with worry and shock, "You're not my son! What did you do with him!?l

"He died,Amelie, he died," I say looking down

"How do you know my name! And how did he die! Did you do it!?" she yells

"You know me thats why and I know you. He was shot by a police officer after a failed attempt to escape. No wait yes I did... I am... If only... WHY!!" I say before breaking down into tears.

"Aww dear it's alright," Amelie said while comforting me until I looked up at her, "*gasp* Ar-are you the Paris's most wanted criminal and-and my Felixks Blueberry,"

"Yes I am... but no one knows... when I have the hat on... they think I'm Felix and he's me when he's in my prison uniform... they shot him thinking he was me... he kept me alive as well... but I failed... to do so for him... he loved me no matter what... if I hadn't kissed him then... he would be here and so would I ...By the way... you son...he's over there...," I say grimly pointing at his dead body when I mention where he is to his mother.

"Oh my Felix, not you as well!!" Amelie said with tears in her eyes.

"He was shot in the brain as well so even if we were to take him to the hospital they wouldn't t be able to do anything. It's a one shot game over. Plus if he was hit somewhere else it would be too late to take him now... he'd be dead by now if that was the case,"I say

"Thank you for telling me, you can come to his funeral. But which officer killed him?" she said

"He had the same hair as Felix but more bright and his eye were light green, but I don't know his name," I tell her

"Adrien, my nephew killed his own cousin, how could he not realise!" Amelie yelled before leaving.

A/N This would've been way too long of a chapter if I didn't split it into 2 parts so I did. I hope you enjoyed this interesting chapter, btw the video(there's another part to that one but the other goes with pt2 tho)is what inspired this chapter so yeah. I also worked my ass of on that art up there for this.