Ch 32 - Damn Twilight, thats harsh

(A week later or smth idk I'm lazy)

I just lost the bee miraculous a few days ago and now Hawkmoth's given it to his akumatised victim, probably Lila or something, she loves getting angry. He obviously found it. Me, Chat and Twilight were cornered by the villain. She grabs for Twilight's ring. His ring suddenly started glowing. 

"NO!" it yelled as it the transferred to his neck as a necklace.

She quickly moved her hand. Just as she was going to grab it, Twilight bit her, his sharp teeth digging into her skin. He stopped, he was free of the paralysis. He steps forward, blood on his face. The villain stepped back, hand dripping with blood. He moved his hand and grabbed at the miraculous. Twilight then threw it upwards, it landing in his mouth. He some how broke the miraculous, releasing the akuma, with his bare teeth! Me and Chat could move now, I de-akumatised the akuma. We all look at who the one Twilight bit was. Lie-La grrr.

"Of course, you know what listen , go take a swan dive off the eiffel tower, aka here,"

"That's child abuse!" she yelped.

He just kicked her off the edge. Chat runs and saves her. He puts her down and as soon as Chat did that Twilight kicked her with so much force, she landed either in the Agreste mansion or the Graham de Vanilly mansion.

"Ummm... miraculous ladybug," I say before quickly leaving as I felt heavy tension.

I jump back all the way to Felix's house. She landed there alright. I enter the window of the room I was hiding in before. I de-transform and exit to see Felix.

"Hi Felix," I said waving.

"Hello Marinette, also do you have any clue on why SHE's here?" he asked.

Nino came out with the others from their hiding places.

"Did you see the news Twilight kicked her," Nino said.

I notice Lila trying to get up as the rest were chatting. I put my foot on her back making her flop back down.

"Hey guys, look, good revenge, right,"

"Ah yes, I see, Razor make a arena for us so we can corner her and beat her,"

"Okay Felix!" he said winking.

He made the arena. Lila now has no where to run. We beat her up to a pulp. Razor then removes the arena while I put my foot back on her back.

"Hey Amelie! Can you wrap and box this delivery for me!"

"Okay! Oh my... I see revenge are we..." she said with the same mischievous grin her son does.

She wrapped Lila in bubble wrap while Razor made a large cardboard box and tape. Once Amelie finished wrapping her she put Lila in the box and taped it closed.

"Chloe do you mind writing her address on her so I can ship it,"

"Sure!" Chloe said before scribbling Lie-La's address on there.

"Time to post it, see you kids later," she said before waving.

"Wow two in one, she gets beaten up by Twilight and we finally get to beat her up," Luka says.

"Vengeance on Lie-La, part 1 of the 20 or more parts, who knows," Felix said.

"We will destroy her and her reputation once and for all," Nathaniel said.

"Yeah!" the rest of us agreed.

I sudden turn to Razor, "Hey Razor why do you always appear within two seconds when Felix calls you?"

"Well I get bored with civilian Twilight so I hang about here,"

"Ah makes sense, also which figure are you, Felix's friend or Felix's father? You seem like both?"

"Well I'm 2/3 his bro, 1/3 father. Buuuuuut I think Amelie sees me more as his personal guard or his father, idk, ask Amelie,"

A/N I finally had inspiration to write! Yayyyyyyyyy! I had like this urge to make Twilight do something a wolf would do. This one all started with the idea of what if Twilight nearly had his miraculous taken, you know, then it escalated into this. Sorry that it's short, I was copying from my personal paper version, I edited it slightly but it was still short.