Ch 17 - Razor in school?

(1 week later, at trashy scool)

It had been 1 week since Twilight had sent that death threat to all of Paris. No one has seen him since then, maybe he didn't want to come out, afraid that someone would throw hate at him. He did do it on Christmas after all. I was all alone, sketching out some designs, until Felix came in. Why is he wearing sunglasses inside and what is that floating light grey blob next to him?

"Hey Marinette!" Felix said as he walked to the where we sit.

"Ayo wassup girl who was staring at me funny last time we saw each other," the blob said.

Hold up the blob was Razor! Why was he doing here and why is he wearing sunglasses as well?

"Why are you here Razor, shouldn't you be with civilian Twilight!"

"Well he's pissed at me and he's still grounded so I decided to come to school with Felix, I wanna know what Felix does for a living," the kwamii said.

"Oh okay then makes sense," I say, "But why can you come out but the other kwamii's don't?"

"Well I can use my powers unlike Tikki, Ladybug's kwamii and but I can keep them under control unlike *cough* Plagg, we know what he did, Chat Noir's kwamii," Razor explains.

Miss Bustier just came in so Razor had to hide and we got on with our day just fine well until lunch.

"Okay, there will be a singing contest next week, it can have 1 or more people in there so please remember that," she announced.

What am I going to hmmmm.

(At lunch)

Me and my friends just sat down at our usual table doing what we would usually do. Until Lila comes, *sigh* she just won't leave us alone.

"You guys are bastards that deserve to die!" she yelled

"Ayyy shut your goofy ass up. Remember me, yeah, the one who stood up for Twilight last week. I got beef, big time beef with you," Razor said coming out of Felix's bag in a fighting stance, "Come on let's throw hands, I wanna throw hands!"

"Fine, it'll be easy," Lila said, "All you are is a small pathetic thing for a shitty superhero,"

"Oh you'll eat those words, lies and shit when you lose," he said

She tried punching him but he kept on dodging. He then punched her with so much force she went flying into against the wall.

"Upside down tank over her," the kwamii yelled as a tank appeared out of nowhere and before the tips of his ears and tail glowed light blue "Now fill with water,"

Lila was trapped again in a tank. She banged on the glass while suffocating wanting to get out.

"Whats going on here!?" her rats yelled.

"Got an issue, get a tissue!" he yelled at them before yelling at the air, "AYOOO PLAGG WHERE EVER YOU ARE I THINK I GOT SOME NICE FISH TO GO WITH YOUR CHEESE!!!! Ugh he ain't coming, party pooper,"

"Who is doing what!" a teacher said with Alya beside them.

"Hello teacher, this rat was being mean to my best friend's friends. Don't kill me as well, I wanted to go to school, and I mean my owner is Twilight, the one who sent that death threat and it technically applies to me as well," Razor said before making a flame appear in his hand.

"Okay..." the teacher said afraid of him before running off.

The bell rang saving us from Lila.

(Once scool ended)

I walk out of school, still thinking about the talent show.

"Hey guys what should we do?" I ask my friends

"Well us 6 already have something planned but Felix doesn't maybe work with him?" Nino suggested with a smug look and the others did as well.

"Okay then?" I say before they all walk off.

"Hey Felix!" I say to him as he walks out of the building, "Could you work with me for that competition?"

"Hmm well okay then Marinette, I'd be glad," he said with a smile, a genuine smile. 

"Thanks Felix!" I say.

(At night)

There had to be an akuma attack now, why!? I jump from building to building to get to the villain. It was a tape villain. Wtf Hawkmoth. I see where the akuma is already in that tape in their hands, what happened exactly, child rages as they couldn't get tape off their hands? Lets get this over with. Twilight enters but he doesn't say nothing, we say nothing to each other we did the battle in silence. 

Once the battle was finished Alya had to come up to us.

"Can I have an interview with you guys," she asked in a friendly voice, one that I haven't heard in a while.

"Sure why not," I say wanting to re-live the times where me and Alya were friends.

"Fine, but hurry up I'm tired," Twilight said before yawning.

She was questioning me on all sorts of things, until she asked Twilight some questions. He didn't respond. I look at him. Oh, he was asleep.

"Marinette..." he said asleep, "Pretty,"

This guy is worrying me so much.

"Oi stinky wake up!" Razor yelled through the ring.

"Eh?" the drowsy Twilight said.

"WAKE UPPP BITCH!" Razor yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Okay, okay I'm awake, what!?" he yelled

"Go home bro no one wants to hear you sleep ramble," Razor said before turning to me, "This guy is cursed when sleep rambling sometimes he says real weird shit,"

"Okay, nice to know," I say to Razor before him and Twilight leave.

"Do you have to go to Ladybug?" Alya asked

"Yes I do sorry," I reply before leaving.

I am seriously worried for Twilight, but I swear my heart skipped a beat when he sleep talked about me and how I was pretty. Do I have a crush onTwilight!?

A/N this book has gotten more than my Bnha zodiacs which has more chapters, so should I do a face reveal soon or do you guys think it's too soon? By the way I may have sly tricks in the bag.