Ch 29 - Travelling the world

(The video is more for the main bit of the song and the general song, not for the visuals so ignore it k)

I'm back in the magnificent world full of portals. Oh there we go the portal to my world. I transform into a human just incase people see me. I jump in and I'm falling!? Where am I! Hold up road? Aghhh! Oh I'm on my feet now sliding down this road which is on hill! How am I going to slow down... hmmm. I know! I jump up and with in the 3 seconds before I land, I'm able to go into running mode which is sonic speed. Now I'm a wolf version of Sonic actually more Silver, I am white... wait thats sounds racist, lemme change it. I have white/grey hair, thats better.

"Hello!" I say at the people staring at me in their cars.

I recognise where I am now. I'm in Britain! How did I get here. I bring my hands together and then separate them. A circle portal with a golden rim leading to somewhere in the world opens, one problem though, it's in the air. Well time for some tricks. I grab the bottom of the frame and make myself spin into it.

Now I'm in... America? I'm in a room with a window, white walls, a painting of butterflies and a piano? What?? Oh wait, ugh I have to sing, well I haven't sung in ages and the last time I did it was for the last holder's ceremony, forgot what it was about tho. I sit down at the piano and start playing. Hmm what to play... I know!

Finally I'm finished. I open another portal and jump in.

Aw fuck where am I. Cats? Oh wait Japan, a cat cafe.

"Meow," this ginger cat said to me.

"What why you saying fuck off, you fuck off," I say back to it.

"Meeeeoww," it said in its ready to attack position.

"Eat my shorts, bitch," I said to it.

Then a worker comes in staring at me as I just put my middle finger up at the cat.

"Naze anata wa neko ni nonoshiru nodesu ka? (Why are you swearing at the cat)" they said.

" Kono meinu wa watashi ni seikō suru yō ni itte imashita, watashi ga dorehodo takai ka wakarimasen, anata wa jinjādesu! (This bitch was telling me to fuck off, don't know how high I am, do you Ginger!)" I reply looking at the cat. 

" Mondai o hikiokoshite iru yōdesu? (Well may you leave, you seem to be causing an issue?)" the worker asked, who then looked at the bunch of cats looking like they we're going to attack me behind them.

"Yoshi, korera no guchi wa mata watashi ni audarouga, osoraku ikatteriru ka, Pari ya sekai o sukutte iru. (Okay then, these bitches will see me again, but in an angry fit or saving Paris or the world.)" I say before opening another portal.

I am now in... Korea of course. Oooooh ramen shop. Lets go! The ramen looks sooo good and plus I got kimchi, my favourite! Spicy cabbage stuffing time!

Yum that was good welp time to go. I open another portal. Where will I go?

I'm now in... Bangledesh? Okay then, doesn't look like theres anything to do here. Wait I take that back, my feet are wet. I float up. Damn does this place flood a lot? Well time to get rid of the water. But where... I know! I can go put in the desert version of the world, that should bring there enough water to slowly bring back plants. I throw my hands up and a ginormous bucket comes. I move my hands in a scooping motion and the bucket scoops all of the water. I then use one of my feet to do a circle motion. It opens a portal to the desert version of the world and I empty the bucket there. Everyone around me is looking really shocked on how I did that. Well I've gotta go now so I open another portal and wave goodbye to the people. I jump in.

Where am I now? Australia! Nice ooooooh kangaroos. I follow them to find... a fire! Oh geez.

"Lucky Charm!" I call out cuz I'm too lazy to wait 5 minutes for a fire extinguisher to be made by my power.

Hey it gave me what I need. Shit I think people saw that. Everyone is looking at me. Ladybug and Chat are known worldwide. I spray the fire extinguisher at the fire and it disappears.

People surround me asking me things like "How did you do Ladybug's lucky charm?" or "Do you know Ladybug personally?"

"Okay okay everyone calm! I'm not a new Ladybug, I don't know who she really is, and I-" I say before seeing my tail glow telling me I need to open another portal, "Oh shit, gotta go!"

I open another portal and jump in. Where am I now? Italy? Why does the leaning tower of Pisa look more slanted than it usually does? Wait... is it falling!! There's people underneath it! I've gotta save them! I run there using my sonic speed and save them. I then use my powers to place the tower back in its spot. Time to go now! I open another portal.

Where is this, where has this lil kwamii gone? It's... Germany! Did I just come to see bandits stealing from peoples homes. Imma stop them. I run up to one of them and tap them on the shoulder.

"Hey you and your gang wanna put the things back?" I say in one spot but my legs are still moving.

"Nah rather not," they say.

"Okay I warned you," I said stopping this guy and his gang.

I do exactly what Twilight did when he blinded Lila. They were now blinded. Time to go! I open a portal and jump in.

Where am I now?

"RAZOR!!!" I hear a feminine voice yell.

"Eh?" I said.

The person comes rushing over once hearing me. Marnette!

"Razor, there you are you worried us!!" she said hugging me.

"Geez you guys don't need to worry, I was having an adventure," 

"Hmm okay, well lets see the news," she said to me.

Marinette looked so distraught before I said anything. Her hair was everywhere thats how worried she was. Imagine if the others look like that too, especially Felix. Ayo! I'm on the news for helping others now. Thats nice.

A/N where did this chapter come from well me, my mom and my little brother were going out shopping and in the car my mom played the song up at the top and then i imagined Razor landing where we currently were. So thats why it exists. Also like my art of Razor swinging from the portal to get into it?