Ch 19 - Felix is insane

(6 days later)

I wake up and look at my phone. Chloe sent me a message? I look at it, she says that she and her parents set up a ball and me and the others are invited. Okay then but when does it start. I ask her and she says 6pm. That's enough time for me to get stuff ready. Hmmm what to wear. I know! That purple elegant dress I made. Yes I know, Hawkmoth is known for purple but the dress hasn't even been worn ever since it was made. Plus it's gorgeous and I look like  a queen in it. Now just have to make sure I have a bag to go with it. Yeah no, I don't.

"Hey Marinette, why don't you turn this fan into a bag!" Barkk said holding up a pink fluffy fan.

"I've got it! If I make the fan have an opening like my bag but it can still open out and use the end to hold it if I put a chain there!" I say before showing the kwamiis,"Here look,"

I worked my ass of on this with the fluff, my hands hurt now.

"Nice idea Marinette!" Trixx said.

"Thanks now lets get to work!" I say.

(At the ball)

I enter the ball with my friends to see Lila's rats!

"Chloe! What are those dipshits doing here!?" me and my friends (minus Chloe) yelled

"Daddy accidentally invited them and it was too late to stop them from being sent," she said.

"Oh okay then, that couldn't be stoped, I understand," I say before asking, "Wait where is Lila though?"

We then saw Lila pinning Felix to a wall. Poor Felix, well now time to save him. We walk closer to where he is to save him but then he punches her in the face. he then grabbed her arm and spun around and slammed her face first into the ground. Now he's grabbing a random pole? He walks backwards and the runs forward delivering a blow to her head with the pole.

"Felix what are you doing?" I ask

"Beating her up simple. Now time to hide the traces of me being here," he said before he drops the pole on top of her.

He's humming something while cleaning anything that he knocked over. Hold up... mii channel theme!? I swear he is losing his brain cells slowly.

"Felix why are you humming the mii channel theme?" I say.

"I have no clue," he says before turning towards us with an insane grin on his face.

"Okay..." I say unsure.

Oh hey Amelie is here maybe we should talk to her about her son.

Chloe then said, "I recorded that Felix and I'm gonna keep send it to the others,"

"Meh," he said.

"Should we go over there for now," I say pointing towards where Amelie was.

"Sure why not," Luka replies before we go over to her.