Ch 9 - Lie-La commits attempted murder

I wake up the next day to hear my parents talking to someone. I walk out of my bedroom not really caring about my hair being messy and the fact that I'm in my pyjamas as it's probably a relative. I come down the last 4 steps to see my parents talking to Felix! Damn I need to change.

"Marinette there you are!" my dad asks me just as I was going to go back up.

"I- umm what's for breakfast?? I say trying to avoid the fact that Felix was in my house.

"Pancakes," my mom said, "Now me and your father have to go somewhere,"

They then left, leaving me and Felix alone. Well this was gonna get awkward.

"Hello Marinette," Felix said to me

"Hi Felix,"I say

"Can you get me a plate please, I want to eat some of your parents pancakes," he asked

"Well I will but only if you tell me why you're here," I say

"Well I'm here because I wanted to tell to tell you that Lila saw the picture Chloe had put up of her and wants to get revenge on you but she'd been blinded by Twilight's magic which I think the blinding thing kicks in until 3 hours after he's done it." Felix stated

"Hmm okay then here,"I say handing him the plate as well as getting my own.

We then sit there eating in silence until Felix breaks it.

"I like your hair out," he says awkwardly, "it's kinda cute,"

"What!" I say slow blinking to show I mean 'what'.

"Uhhh pretend I never said that!" he said looking away

Jeez wonder whats wrong with him today?

"Well should we go to the park??" I ask him

"Sure but I don't think I would go out in my pyjamas," he said hinting at me to change my clothes

"Okay jeez!" I said while walking to my room leaving him, "By the way you can eat all those pancakes I don't really care,"

Once I had finished changing to notice that the plate with the pancakes had gone. Eh? Oh Felix ate all of them and he's washing the plate now.

"Come on now Felix!" I say before opening the bakery door.

"Wait for a minute!" he yells from upstairs.

I swear people walking past the bakery were looking at it as they heard me and Felix. Omg what if they thought we were a couple!? My life would be destroyed because I don't have a crush now and what if I find someone later!

"I'm here Marinette," Felix said, "Now lets go,"

He then dragged me by the hand because I stopped thinking altogether. I then completely stopped moving and he slapped me! Rat!

"Oi!" I say

"You kept on spacing out it was annoying," he told me

"hmmph!" I scoffed

He then continued on dragging me.

We were just walking in the park until Lila and her goons got in the way.

"Oh look it's the bastard and the- I mean his bitch!" [Get the reference]she said, "Maybe we should teach them a lesson for getting a hero to blind me for a day. All of you kill them,"

WHAT IS LILA DOING! Her goons minus Adrien who was forced to sit with her ran at me with knives trying to stab me in the same place, my heart. I closed my eyes knowing that there was no way to escape this game-over. Until I heard a scream of pain but I didn't get hut that wasn't me. I open my eyes to see Felix there in front of me with his back facing them. I then saw the large cut they had put in Felix's back. The back of his shirt was drenched in blood. 

"Felix go get help! I'll be fine!" I tell him, "Go!"

"Okay then Marinette!" he said before running off to get help.

I grabbed a large stick that had fallen off a tree. I swung it around, spinning with it, hitting all of Lila's goons plus Lila and Adrien. The same light blinding light came from above. It was Twilight!

"Oh Twilight please save me from these murders," I cried

"Yeah I will!" he says bravely.

He throws a cape at me and tells me to crouch down and put it over me. I do that but I can still see? Why did he want me to do that if it wasn't for my innocent eyes. Suddenly I see his hair going crazy as if there was some wind that only affected him. Then there was this giant golden wave that knocked out Lila and the rats.

"Can I have my safety cape back now?" he asked

I got out of it, "Here you go Twilight!"

"Well gotta go now!"

Felix comes back with the police and Lila and her rats are arrested. Of course either so he could have another fight with them tomorrow or out of kindness he tells them to let the rats to have 1 day in jail. This guy probably never had this much adventure and beef before. I mean nobody would do that unless they enjoyed it and if they enjoyed it that probably means they rarely did that stuff before.

My friends come in the park and see me and Felix so they come up to us.

"Hey you guys missed something awesome!"

"You had 69?" Chloe said while Nino nodded his head in agreement but I could tell he didn't want to really.

"You kissed?" Kagami and Luka said.

"You hugged?" Juleka and Nathaniel said.

" WHAT!? NO!!!" I say red with embarrassment at my friends thinking that.

"Awww.." they all say looking as sad as sad kitties.

"Wish we did though" he said with that mischievous grin he had when I was telling him that we could get revenge on Lila in our group.

"WHAT!" I YELL, "I'LL CHOP YOUR PENIS OFF!!"

"Damn," he said while the others were giggling their heads off.

"Anyways you guys missed the Twilight. He did this large golden wave thing and then Lila and her rats got knocked out." I say showing my admiration for him.

"Hey!" Felix said annoyed, "You didn't tell them how I got a large cut in my back, they tried to stab us and I was the one who got help!" 

"Wait you got cut?" Luka said, "Well that explains the cut in your shirt and why it's red by not why the wound isn't there,"

"Oh when I called Twilight he had healed me so thats why there's not wound," Felix explained.

Wow Twilight can heal as well he's an awesome ally but he's not as good at cheering up as  hat and his puns.

"Hey wanna go stay at my house?" Felix offers.

"Sure!" we all say.

A/N this took forever 1082 words in this chapter so I'm dead but I still need to do the 10th chapter and the also really long 11th chapter so wish me luck