Ch 18 - Time to show our ✨ S K I L L S✨

(the next day)

I'm still thinking about what Twilight said. I mean he thinks I'm pretty! We are so made for each other. I'm really happy today because of that and nothing, not even Lie-La can ruin that! Well today is another day of school so lets go!

(At the end of mother f-ing school)

"Hey Marinette," Felix said running up to me, "Do you want pratice for that singin or whatever it was?"

"Ummm sure," I say, "But is Razor still with you, I wanna see what magic he can do on us!"

"Yeah he's been slouching in my room as Twilight still is angry at him," Felix replies.

We walk, again, to Felix's house. This guy likes to torture anyone who says they'll come to his house. Once we're there he takes me to a room. It looks like a studio, oh wait it is a studio.

"So I can do the choreography and you do the outfits, but do you know what song?"

"I thought, you're confusing Felix anyways the music... hmm lets ask the others, they may have ideas," I say to him.

I then text my friends, they have all sorts of songs but they seem to lovey dovey, you know. Kagami then sends me a Japanese song, why? Hey it doesn't seem like the others maybe we should use that. Hmm outfits, I know! The prince and princess outfits, it seems that it would fit. I just need to make the princess one and I think Felix has the prince one?

"Hey Felix do you have the prince outfit I had?"

"Do you mean this one?" he said holding up a black prince outfit.

"Yeah thats it!" I say, "Now that means I just need to make my own one now,"

"Can I hear what song we're doing now?" he asks

"Oh yeah here," I say before playing the song. (the song up top)

"Hmm... I've got it! Now can we practice my choreography for it," he says after he's finished listening to it.

"Aww can you guys do some romantic thing in it?" a voice says

We look up, hold up Razor is holding a phone, so did it come from there?

"Hi Felix and Marinette, guess you noticed me," the person on the phone says.

"CLAUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Felix yelped.

"He called so I answered," Razor said.

"I'm gonna tell Twilight that you've been cheeky!" Felix said.

"Can we practice now, Felix? And Razor can you try give us special effects while talking to Claude, I'm sure he wants to here stories from a kwamii," I say.

"Good plan!" Razor exclaimed.

As me and Felix were practicing, being my clumsy self, I fall over. Were only inches away from each other. I think Razor is shining a light on us as well, not helpful Razor.

(Next week at that stinking show as I'm too lazy today)

My friends already had their turn so after these a bit to get ready it's mine and Felix's.Everyone's looks amazing better than ours, I feel like me and him are going to flop as we're the last. Wait is Razor with him!?

"Hey is Razor with you?" I ask Felix as we still had 2 minutes before we perform.

"Ah yes he really wanted the effects to happen," he replies.

"Phew I thought we may have been toast if he wasn't here since we didn't ask for the school to do the effects for us," I say

"Come on now," he says.

We perform and they all love it but I swear there's something that is odd somewhere, but I don't know where. Once we get off stage my friends come up to us.

"How did you get the ears and tail you guys!?" they ask.

"Ears and tail??" Felix questions.

"Yeah look," Juleka says pointing at a tail.

"Oop sorry those weren't supposed to be there," the kwamii says before removing them.

"Wonder who'll win," I say to them.

"Hey they're announcing them now!" Chloe says pointing at the stage.

"The people to get the prize is, team Razor!" (the name is cuz of Claude, blame Claude not me)

"I-I-I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WON!" I exclaim to my friends.

"Me and Claude did a bet and now it looks like I have to send him some money now," Razor said.

"Wow so you didn't have faith in us, rude," Felix says

"Well you won now go get that prize bitches before I claim it was all me," Razor says.

"Ugh fine , we'll have this argument later," Felix says before me and him go get our prize.

The prize was tickets to Jagged Stones next concert, YESSSS!!! Plus they even gave us extra for my friends!

A/N I had writers block, again for the last bit so TwT. Also get ready for a interesting next chapter (well I think I'm still contemplating on what it should be about). I drew the art up there myself as well so yeah.