Ch 2 - Felix doesn't believe Lie-La's lies

(At Lunch)

I just walked into the goddarn canteen and then that liar Lila screamed while lying on the floor with her food everywhere "Marinette pushed me!!!!"

I was no where near that lying rat!!!!!!!! She angers me so much!

"LIE- LA I DIDN- " I shouted before someone spoke over me.

"Miss Lila, Miss Marinette was no where near you, so do not tell lies. I am not stupid unlike you and you're friends so do not try tell any more lies in front of me or anyone to get attention," the voice sternly said.

Me and my friends looked. It was Felix! Wow this guy is really formal with him saying 'miss' in front of our names.

"I think he'll be a good ally," I say to them.

"I'll think he'll be a good boyfriend for you," all of them said

"Oi don't say that!!!" I say embarrassed.

Then suddenly we heard Lie-La fake crying.

Chloe then shouted, "CRYBABY LIE-LA!!!" before giggling.

Then the rest of our group started laughing but no one else outside our group except Felix(well he was more grinning at it but meh) did. Idiots.

"Oh teacher!" Lila yelled at the nearest teacher, "Marinette and her friends are laughing at me after their friend, Felix, hurt me!"

Felix look really annoyed because Lie-La lied again. Even after he told her not to lie, she does. I think he's gonna snap at now. He then went up to Lila and wait what is he doing...

"Guys what is Felix doing?" I asked my friends

"I think- I mean he IS slapping Lila!" Nino said peering over.

Then suddenly Felix yelled at Lie-La. I have to say one thing, GO FELIX, TEACH HER A LESSON!! I really think that he has control issues though as he wants things his way but maybe thats me.

"YOU RAT!" Felix yelled right at Lie-La, "I TOLD YOU THAT I AM NOT STUPID AND YOU SHOULD STOP LYING TO GET ATTENTION FROM OTHERS!! YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO PRE-SCHOOL IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LYING DOES!!"

Damn he was angry he even called her a rat. He was so angry that he said what his brain first came up with instead of thinking if he should say it. Shit here comes the headteacher umm damnit why have I forgotten his name! Eh, probably because of the commotion.

"Who is shouting!" he said

Lila pointed at Felix while fake bawling and said " He was sir. He had yelled at me and told me that I was should go back to pre-school and that I was a rat,"

"I did not say only those two things! And plus she was making lies trying to blame Miss Marinette!" Felix exclaimed.

I can tell that he dislikes petty liars and he would go on the side which the liar is targeting.

"Both of you my office now!" he said.

Then the two walked to his office. Felix looked really pissed at Lie-La. I don't think he usually does this because he's quite formal but he put the middle finger up at Lila.