Ch 24 - Helloooo Paris!

(2 days later)

Finally back in Paris. Better go to the bakery so my parents don't worry.

"Hey Felix let's go to the bakery first!" I yell at him.

"Okay lead the way!" he yells back. (Don't worry about Claude he went with Allegra and Allan)

(Outside the bakery [my keyboard replaced bakery with bakugou the first time XD] )

We're now here. Time for my parents to stop worrying. I open the door and hear the bell ring signalling my parents that someone entered.

"Maman! Papa!" I exclaim as they enter the bakery. (they were upstairs so thats why)

I run up to them and give them a big hug.

"Where were you!" they exclaimed.

"England, Felix dragged me there," I say pointing at Felix who was looking away and whistling with his hands behind his back.

Papa went up to him and said sternly, "Did you do anything, if you did you're dead,"

"No I didn't!"Felix yelped waving his hands in front of his face which was really flustered.

It's kinda funny seeing him like this. Ridiculously funny. I think I just laughed out loud now as Maman looked at me.

"Marinette why are you laughing?" she asked.

"It's because he's absolutely ridiculous like this," I say while laughing in between words.

"Oi!!!" Felix yelled.

Razor then poked him, "Ayo I think Twilight maybe getting paranoid so we gotta go now,"

"Oh okay then," he said before turning towards me and my parents, "Well I must go so goodbye,"

And then he left.

Felix POV

(At his house)

"FELIX!" my mother exclaimed hugging me as soon as I walk through the gates, "Don't do that ever again,"

"Yes mother," I said returning the hug before letting go, "Well I must go to put everything away,"

"Okay then you go but the maids will be watching you so you don't try escape back there again," she replied.

I enter the house and walk to my room. I just got a brilliant idea.

"Hey Razor, shall we prank Marinette into believing that Twilight is truly my cousin,"

"Well okay, but whats the plan,"

"So I'll try to look my best like Twilight and then my cousin once I fake de- transform and you give me his costume and his ears and tail. Then when I fake de-transform I need you to make it look as if it is real, like I am actually but all I'm doing is being sneaky. I'll also need a pair of shades to make it even more ridiculous. Now come back at 7:30pm, well get ready then and go at 8," I explain.

"Okay then, bye Felix!" he said before flying off.

Marinette POV

(At 8pm)

I was just sitting at my desk thinking on what to do , until someone enter from above... Twilight!

"Twilight!" I say.

"Marinette, I want to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone," he said.

"O-okay,"I say.

"Razor, hunt complete!" he yelled.

Twilight is - he's - he - ADRIEN! I feel my love for him coming back.

"ADRIEN,"

"Yeah you got that right Marinette, I love you, I've had feelings for you but I had to hide it because Lila could go against me and tell all sorts of things to my father," he said.

"I-I love you too,"

I was going to kiss him but he stopped me.

"I need to do something first," he said covering his eyes.

He then threw his head up and removed his hands to reveal... sunglasses!? He then straightens his hair... FELIX!! THAT BITCH!

"YOU BITCH!" I yell.

"Aww not gonna kiss me?" he said.

"Yeah no, I ain't. You pranked me so I'm gonna kick you in the balls instead!" I yell.

"WHAT NOOOO!" he yelped.

I chase him around my room until I successfully kicked him in the balls. Oh hey we're on my bed.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed riiiiiight here," he said before putting his head in my lap.

"Get off!"

"Hmph fine," he said before removing his head off my lap.

I lie down but, as the bitch he is as of current, he goes and lies down on top of me. We're now inches away from kissing. Shit! Maman came in!

"Marinette what i-" she said before noticing what position we're in.

"MAMAN! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" I yelp.

"Yes it is what it looks like Mrs Dupain-Cheng," Felix said with a large grin on his face.

He then tried to pull his trousers down. This little bitch. Well I got something, I then push him off my bed.

"NO, JUST NO! DON'T TALK TO ME FOR A DAY!" I yell at him.

"Aww and owwww, Razor help," he says.

"Okay then also I recorded this haha," Razor said before healing him, "Btw we gotta go,"

He then gives Felix wings and they then fly off.

"That was strange," Maman said.

A/N so my lazy ass finally decided to write it down on paper before hand. Who could Twilight be, it could be Adrien as only Razor knows (basically Felix made a guess that Twilight isn't him) but still it could be someone else. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and also are guessing real hard.