Chapter 4

Over the next few weeks, both Lizzie and Y/N never crossed paths. They both had their own routines. Lizzie had a busy filming schedule and sometimes wouldn't finish until the early hours. Y/N was working hard to help keep the homeless warm and fed during the winter. Tom was also currently in LA with Zendaya.

But Y/N had noticed the gardens in the Richmond estate getting kind of unruly so with the restaurant being closed for the day, he decided to do some gardening. He wore his wool lined flannel as he trimmed the bushes in the garden next door.

Lizzie heard the rustling of the leaves as she was getting her coat and keys ready to leave. She was shocked to see a gardener their, in the cold. When she closed the door and approached Y/N. She handed him a £20.

"You must be the gardner." She smiled at him. "Here. You won't have to do this garden. I can do them myself."

Y/N watched her with an amused look on his face.

"I'm not a gardener." He stated as he handed the money back.

"So you're just a kind stranger who does peoples gardens for free?" She asked him with a raised brow.

"Something like that." He smirked at her.

"Please just take it as a thank you for your hard work." She said as she pushed it against his chest. He loved the colour of her eyes and he wanted nothing more than to get to know her.

"I'll take it as long as you allow me to buy you dinner later." He challenged her.

"I am a very busy woman." She tried to wave him off.

"I know you are." He stated as she tilted her head, analysing his features.

"So you know who I am?" She asked him.

"My best friend told me a little bit about you." He told her. She was confused. "So about that dinner?" He asked her again.

"Fine. I'll be home at 7pm tonight." She told him, giving in to his charm.

"What food would you like?" He asked her.

"Maybe you can pick me up and take me to your place and cook." She suggested as he smiled. He preferred to cook more than eat out.

"I'll see you at 7." He smiled as she got in the car and drove to set. She was confused at the boldness from the stranger but he intrigued her.

As the day went on, Y/N decided to go the store to get some of the ingredients for a vegeterian lasagne. He didn't know if she was a vegeterian or not. Also he made sure to buy non gluten ingredients, just incase of allergies.

He worked in his kitchen all day. Using fresh tomatoes from his vegetable garden to make homemade tomato and basil sauce. When everything was settled in baking in the oven he went upstairs to get changed into something much more presentable before he went to pick her up.

When he knocked on her door, she was shocked to see him there without a car.

"Did you walk here?" She asked him.

"I did." He confirmed.

"So are we taking my car?" She asked him.

"No." He said as she just hummed and got her purse and coat. She locked up and followed him down the path. She was shocked when he started to walk up the path next door. "I prefer to cook my own meals than eating out." He told her.

"You live here?" She asked him.

"Yes." He told her then it clicked in her head.

"So you're Tom's best friend." She stated as he stepped aside letting her in.

"I am." He said as he took her coat and hung it up for her. He led her to the kitchen and pulled a chair out for her at the small table. He poured out a glass of red wine for her before he started to plate up the lasagna.

"This smells amazing." She whispered as she inhaled the refreshing aromas.

"It's vegetarian. I didn't know if you were a veggie or not." He said as he sat opposite her.

"So you're Y/N?" She asked as he nodded. "And you're the one who owns these?"

"Well I inherited them." He told her as she took a bite of the lasagna and moaned at the taste.

"You would have to teach me some new recipes." She told him as he just smiled shyly. The pair ate in a comfortable atmosphere conversing easily.

"So Tom told me you like to garden too?" He asked her as he washed the plates.

"I do. It's one of my favourite things to do. Very therapeutic." She said as he nodded in agreement.

"I love to use my own produce for my recipes." He informed her. She was intrigued by him. He spoke more about his restaurant and his passion for cooking.

"I will have to come by one time." She told him as he held her coat for her.

"I'll hold you to that." He told her as he walked her to her door. She opened it and they both stood there in silence for a brief moment.

"I'm sorry about this morning." She apologised as he just laughed it off.

"It's fine." He said with a smile. "It got me the best company tonight." He told her making her blush lightly.

"Thank you for dinner." She spoke softly.

"You technically paid for it." He smirked making her giggle.

"Well maybe we can hang out again sometime." She asked him. "It's nice to be around someone who isn't a part of the celebrity crowd."

"Well I would be honoured." He smiled before he bid her a goodnight. She watched as he walked down the path before she closed the door. She was happy to have a friend her in London and not feel so alone anymore.

AN

Another Chapter dudes.
Please let me know what you think