Chapter 11

As the lockdown continued, Y/N had decided to create a little date in the garden. Setting the garden table. Lighting some candles. There wasn't much of a breeze. He had already messaged her about the date and told her that he would come for her.

"Hey Y/N/N." Tom greeted him on the phone.

"Hey Tom, how's lockdown in America?" Y/N asked him as he placed the phone down as he prepared the dishes.

"It's ok. Kind of homesick though." Tom said with a shrug. "How's i5 going there? What happened to your head?"

"Oh it's nothing." Y/N shrugged as he stirred the pot on the stove as he explained what had happened the week before.

"So, you and Lizzie are quarantining together then?" Tom smirked as Y/N hid his face. A blush forming on his cheeks.

"Yeah." Y/N told him. "Well she is stuck here alone so I thought I would keep her company."

"Just don't you make any moves on her." Tom told him sternly. "Especially with what happened with Robbie. I don't think she would be ready for something like that for a while."

"Well, I uh have to go." Y/N's voice cracked as he spoke.

"You already have made a move." Tom gasped as he pointed down the phone excitedly. "How? When? Just tell me everything."

"Bye Tom." Y/N hung up with a sigh. Turning the heat right down, removing his apron before he went to knock on Lizzie's door. He didn't wait long until she opened it.

"I didn't know what to wear, so I just threw this on

"I didn't know what to wear, so I just threw this on." She told him shyly as he just smiled at her.

"It's perfect." He told her as he looked into her green irises. "You're perfect."

"Tread carefully Y/N. Tonight might take an unexpected turn." She smirked at him as he held his arm for her. He waited as she locked the door before leading her next door. Leading her into the garden where she gasped. "You did all of this?"

"I did." Y/N told her as he pulled her chair out for her. "I uh I want to be able to do nice dates for you and with lockdown, I am kind of limited. Besides I thought you would appreciate the view of my garden."

"This is perfect Y/N." Lizzie smiled at him as he nervous played with the cuff of his sleeve.

"Dinner. Wait here." He told her before he disappeared back inside. Returning with two plates before going back for glasses and a bottle of wine. "Here." He poured her glass for her before he sat opposite her.

"No one has ever done anything like this for me before." She told him honestly. "It's always been fancy restaurants and to be honest, they aren't all they are cracked up to be."

"I know what you mean." Y/N agreed  with her. "I prefer these types of dates. They're more intimate and you can just be yourself and not be afraid of judgement."

"But you own a fancy restaurant." Lizzie pointed out.

"You know very well that it isn't fancy." Y/N told her. "Although it is the cheapest in London."

"Why?" She asked him.

"There's a lot of strain on the economy. Prices for everything rising a lot every year and peoples earnings bare rise with it so it can be a struggle to make ends meet." He told her. "That is the reason why there are so many homeless on the streets today. They can't afford to keep their homes. Food in their stomachs. Even hygiene too."

"Is that why you open up to them everyday for an hour?" She asked him.

"How did you know that?" He asked her.

"I may have asked Tom before we started to hang out." She told him with a shrug. "I needed to know that I was falling for the right guy." The tension between the two becoming thick.

"And are you?" He asked her as she gazed intensely in his eyes. "Falling for the right guy?"

"I think I need to do some more investigation." She whispered as he just stared at her. A content smile forming in his lips.

"You know, I am falling for you Elizabeth. So fast it's unbelievable." He told her honestly. "I uh, I just am extremely nervous around you all of the time."

"You never seem nervous." She pointed out as the two started to clear the plates.

"That's just my charm." He smirked as she tilted her head. Making his composure falter.

"No." She shook her head as she stepped closer to him. He could feel her confidence. He knew that Lizzie was the one with the control in this moment. "I just like that you are true to yourself." She played with the buttons on his shirt. "It's hot."

Before Y/N could even answer, she captured his lips in a hard kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck as he held her hips. Y/N then pushed her against the counter. Making her moan, allowing him to slip his tongue passed her parted lips. She wrapped her leg around his hip, pulling him closer as she tried to find some relief.

"Take me." She whispered when they pulled away.

"Are you sure that this is what you want?" He asked her as he gazed into her eyes.

"I am sure." She told him. He soon picked her up with ease. Taking her to his room as she nibbled on his ear. He suddenly became confident when he placed her on her feet as he closed the bedroom door.

He caressed her face. Tracing her features with the pads of his fingers. Running his thumb along her bottom lip which was placed between her teeth.

"You are absolutely beautiful." He told her as he caressed her exposed soft skin. Leaving goosebumps in his wake. Lizzie soon reached up and started to unbutton his shirt slowly. Watching as the fabric slowly opened. Revealing his chest. Her own chest rising and falling with each excited breath she took.

She admired the toned lean muscles on his torso. Running her finger down the centre of his chest and stomach. Meeting with the buckle of his belt. Looking in his eyes as she unbuckled his trousers.

He soon pulled her in for a harder kiss. Slowly walking her back to the bed as his hand found the zipper on the back of her dress. Pulling it down. Lizzie soon removed her arms from the sleeves. The dress soon enough pooling around her ankles.

She lay back on the bed as she watched Y/N remove his trousers. Being left in his boxers as she lay her head on the pillow. Her hair splayed out as he hovered above her. She nodded in confirmation for him to continue as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Pulling him down into a sensual kiss. Sighing as their skin made contact. Getting ready to make love throughout the night.

AN

And we shall leave it here.

I don't think I will write smut for this fic. So I am sorry to the horny feckers. :)