Chapter 24

Lizzie had felt like she was on top of the world, never really expecting Y/N to pop the question. Even after he had told her numerous times that he wanted a future with her. She was also packing their things to spend Christmas with her family while Y/N was showing Joe more of how to look after the restaurant.

"Are we all set?" He asked her when he entered the bedroom.

"We are." She smiled as she zipped the last suitcase. "We just have to be at the airport in a couple of hours." She moved to wrap her arms around his neck as his found their place around her waist. "Are you going to tell your mum?"

"When we get back maybe." Y/N shrugged. "I just want to have an amazing Christmas with my beautiful fiancèe and her family." 

"Ok." Lizzie smiled up at him before kissing him softly. As soon as he pulled her closer to her, squeezing her hips, causing a gasp to leave her lips allowing him to deepen the kiss. Once his kisses trailed down her neck, she moaned. "We have to leave soon baby." She whispered as his hand made it's way up her t-shirt.

"We have time." He told her with a smile. "Just let me make you feel good." He told her, soon moving the luggage from the bed and pulling her onto his lap as he sat on the edge of the bed.

He kissed her harder than before as his hands held her ass, squeezing and emcouraging her to roll her hips. Her head rolled back as he kissed and sucked on her neck. Moans falling from her lips as she rolled her hips against his hardening member.

"Fuck." She moaned as he switched their positions, laying her gently on the bed before he removed her shirt. Kissing down her chest as her hand found it's home in his hair. Keeping him close as he started to suck harshly on her nipple. His hands grazing her skin, setting off every nerve in her body as she felt the arousal dripping.

Once he had kissed down her stomach, he looked up as he reached the waistband of her jeans. She nodded to give him permission, watching as he undone her jeans and pulled them down along with her underwear. Kissing up her thighs before he moved to where she needed him. Sucking harshly on her clit as she bucked her hips further into him. Moans and whimpers falling from her lips as he inserted two fingers. Thrusting in and out at a steady pace, curling them and grazing her soft spot, making her mewl and grip the sheets with her other hand. With a loud scream of his name, she came and he happily lapped up every last drop.

"Are you ok?" He asked her as she opened her eyes, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she caressed his face.

"More than ok." She whispered before she pulled him down for a rough kiss. She soon switched positions and straddled his lap.

"You don't have to." He told her as she shook her head, her lip between her teeth.

"I want to." She husked as she leaned down to capture his lips, soon ridding him of his own clothes and lowering herself onto his hardened member, the two moaning at the feeling.

"Fuck!!" Lizzie yelled as they both got out of the cab, running straight through the airport.

"It's going to be fine Lizzie." He told her as she shook her head.

"We're going to be late!!" She told him. "I knew we shouldn't have done that." She groaned as he smirked, following her through security.

"Tell me you didn't enjoy it." He challenged as she groaned.

"Of course I did. I loved it but we are going to miss our flight!" She told him sternly as he chuckled. "This isn't funny!"

"No. You're right." He pursed his lips, trying to be serious as she glared at him. "But we still have 15 minutes until boarding anyways."

"I don't care!" She told him as he soon burst out laughing at her. "Don't laugh at me." She told him as he nodded, holding his breath as he started to go red from holding in his laughter.

"Come on love." He told her, taking her carry on and her hand, racing through the airport towards the gate. "We'll make it in time." He reassured her as she took a deep breath and followed him through the crowd of people.

The flight was peaceful, Y/N had fell asleep on Lizzie'r shoulder as she read her book. Stealing glances at the man she was happy to be spending her life with.

"MK said she was picking us up." She informed him as they grabbed their bags from baggage claim. "We're heading to my mom's first if that's ok."

"Of course it is." He told her as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, hers wrapping around his waist. Walking towards the exit to see MK standing with Ashley, the two wearing smiles as they saw the couple.

"We missed you!" Ashley exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around her younger sister.

"I missed you." Lizzie replied as MK hugged her, her eyes watching as Y/N put the luggage in the trunk before he returned to them. The twins then hugging him tightly before he opened the door for Lizzie to get in the back seat. "Is everyone at mom's?" She questioned as MK drove.

"Not yet. It's just Ashley and I so far." MK answered as Lizzie hummed, taking Y/N's hand in hers, smiling as he brought it up to his lips, kissing it softly as the twins conversed with Lizzie. Smiling as he saw how her smile never left her face. As much as she says that London would be home, he knows that LA will always be her home as well.

----------------------------------------------------------

AN

I know it's been a while but here we are. My updates won't be as frequent as they used to be but I wanted to treat you guys. Hope you have a boss day