Chapter 14

As every slowly started to get back to normal, well as normal as it could be. Both Y/N and Lizzie found themselves spending more and more time apart, but Y/N made sure that he made Lizzie her meals for when she was shooting. Wanting to make sure she ate well and healthily for working so many hours.

"So, how is it with you and Lizzie?" Tom asked as Y/N moved around the kitchen in the restaurant.

"Things are amazing." Y/N told him. "But I do have a few meetings coming up. Also I fly out to New York tomorrow for an investment meeting."

"Investment?" Tom queried as Y/N nodded.

"Some fashion label needing extra help. Since Covid started, a lot of businesses and corporations have struggled." Y/N told him as he put the chopped onions in the pan.

"What's the label called?" Tom questioned.

"The Row I think?" He answered as Tom smirked. "Why?"

"Lizzie's sisters own The Row." Tom told him. "What are you going to tell Lizzie?"

"Nothing." He shrugged as Tom shook his head.

"So, you are going to disappear for a few days and she is going to be none the wiser?" Tom asked as Y/N nodded.

"Yeah." Y/N answered. "It's just business."

"You know, you have all of that money and you could easily expand this restaurant. Open more around the country." Tom told him. "Hell, you could even go global with it."

"I am not doing that." Y/N shook his head. "Having this restaurant is more personal for me. It was the first thing I had wanted to do since secondary school and London is my home."

"We all have to grow at some point Y/N." Tom told him.

"I have grown. I know what I want." Y/N told him as he chopped carrots. "I never wanted this money!! I didn't ask to be born into riches. My grandparents, the ones who raised me taught me that money isn't everything."

"I'm sorry Y/N." Tom spoke sincerely as Y/N sighed, shaking his head.

"It's ok." Y/N told him. "I guess I just want to live a simple life. Marry Lizzie somewhere in the future, maybe have a few kids. Put trust funds away for them and their kids. That's the life I want."

"You see all of that with her?" Tom smiled as Y/N nodded.

"I do." Y/N smiled. "I see everything clearer when I'm with her. Everything is just so much more brighter. The colours are more vibrant." Y/N took a deep breath. "I am in love with her and I just want to make her feel happy and loved for the rest of our lives."

With Y/N's confession to Tom, he had told Lizzie that he has a business trip and wouldn't be back for a few days. So he made his way to The Row for his meeting with the twins. Being escorted up to a board room, where he stood gazing out of the window at the view of people passing by.

"Mr Y/L/N." One of the twins beamed when they entered the room. Neither really recognising him as the man their sister tells them about.

"Good afternoon Ms and Ms Olsen." He smiled softly as he turned to the twins as they took a seat. "Shall we get to business?" He asked the two who just nodded before going into their newly devised business plan.

"We will most likely have to terminate some contracts to save on money until profits rise." MK started as Y/N shook his head no.

"As much as I am all for saving money, but terminating contracts isn't a way to go." He told them. "Every person you have here from the janitor to yourselves is crucial to keep this operation alive and putting say 10% of your employees on the unemployed system."

"So what are you saying?" Ashley asked him.

"I can cover those 10% wages until your profits go up." He told them. "Kind of like a silent partner."

"Are you sure?" MK questioned.

"Yeah. I have enough money to cover it." He told them. "Besides, I have faith in this business plan." He told them with a smile. The twins couldn't thank him enough as they finalised everything.

"You should meet our sister." They told him in unison making him but back a smirk.

"Yeah?" He queried.

"Yeah, she's currently in London filming a movie but she lives in LA." Ashley told him. Y/N's heart dropped at the thought of Lizzie leaving London.

"You would most definitely be better for her than her ex." MK spoke as Ashley agreed.

"Ok." He smiled politely. "I will be in touch in three months for progress on profits and such." The two nodded as they bid goodbye to Y/N who then made his way back to his hotel to check out before heading back to London.

----------------------------------------------------------

AN

Y/N has met the twins without Lizzie knowing. Please tell me what you think