Chapter 7

Lizzie didn't exactly know when it happened, but she started to feel something for the man next door. She doesn't know if it has something to do with him standing up to Robbie or before that. All of the moments they spent together.

"What's on your mind Lizzie?" Benedict asked her as he handed her a cup of tea.

"I don't know." She whispered as she thanked him for the drink. "There is this guy, I've only known him a couple of months. We hang out and he is also best friends with Tom."

"Hiddleston?" He questioned.

"Holland." She told him as he nodded. Waiting for her to continue. "I think I kind of like him. I just don't know what to do. Will I see him again after we leave here. I just. Please help me." She pleaded as he gave her soft smile.

"You won't know if it will go somewhere if you don't try Lizzie." He told her. "Maybe this could be your happy ending." She just thought about his words. Taking them in and mulling them over. Maybe he is right and this could be the happy ending she longs for or this could just be a fling to the younger man.

So she decided that when he came home, she was going to invite him over to have some pizza and watch a movie or something new.

She made sure that she had his beer ready in the fridge. Sending him a text to come over. Which he soon knocked on her door after he had had a shower. Getting rid of the smell of construction since he visited the renovation.

"Hey." He smiled at her. Her heart pounding in her chest as she stepped aside to let him in.

"I've already ordered the pizza." She told him as the two walked into the living room. Taking a seat on the sofa.

"How was your day?" He asked her sweetly. Giving her his full attention. Realising that he always cared to hear about her day. Listening to every word she ever spoke.

"It was tiring. Luckily we only had a couple of scenes to shoot today." She told him before she sat forward. "Can I ask you something?" He was about to answer when the doorbell rang.

"Hold that thought." He smiled before getting up to answer the door. Returning momentarily with the pizza box in his hand. "What did you want to ask me?"

"Uh. What exactly do you want in a relationship?" She asked him shyly. "It's just that you're younger than me and I'm just curious."

"Well." He pursed his lips before turning to look into Lizzie's green eyes. "I want to be with someone who shares a similar dream. Or is supportive of my goals and I would support her every dream." Lizzie kept eye contact as he spoke. "I want someone who is willing to go the distance, you know who is ready for comittment. Maybe have a family in the future too. I just want someone who I can come home to after work and just be able to talk about my day and she would listen to the good and the bad. Be my person and I would be hers. Share everything in life with her." She just smiled at him as his cheeks burned.

"You truly are mature for your age." She spoke softly as she took his hand in hers. Y/N's heart starting to beat erratically in his chest. "Whoever you end up with, will be the luckiest woman."

"Thank you." He smiled shyly before the two soon ate their pizza. Watching Trollied. Y/N decided that Lizzie had to watch it if she was staying in England for a few more months. Y/N soon wrapped his arm around her shoulder, allowing her to cuddle into him. Both of them were extremely nervous. But neither realised the other reciprocated unsaid feelings.

"I am going to head out Lizzie." Y/N spoke softly as Lizzie groaned. Holding him tighter. She felt a sense of security in his arms. He couldn't help the smile growing on his face. Soon accepting defeat, layng back on the sofa with Lizzie already asleep on him. Deciding to try and sleep himself.

Lizzie woke the next morning alone. Sitting up on the sofa, smiling at the breakfast Y/N lay out for her.

Good morning

I made you a light breakfast, I didn't exactly know much of what you liked so I just made you some avacado on toast. I'm sorry I had to run.

I'll see you later
Y/N

Lizzie couldn't help but laugh at the £20 note sat beside her coffee. Picking it up to see Y/N's handwriting on it.

Would you like to go on a date with me?

Chuckling at the note before holding it to her chest. Feeling extremely happy at the moment. Wanting to see him already but the two have work. So she knows she will have to wait.

AN

Here is chapter 7 guys. Please tell me what you think