Chapter 23

Lizzie woke the next morning, remembering everything from the night before, a smile on her face.

Once the two had settled on the sofa to watch a movie, Lizzie had had enough of Y/N's ignorance so she quickly straddled his lap, kissing him hungrily.

"Liz, what are you doing?" He asked her as she bit her lip.

"I want you to make love to me." She told him. "I want you to make me yours and yours alone."

Y/N cupped her face, kissing her tenderly before laying her on her back, hovering over her as he admired her features, a gentle smile on his face.

"You are stunning." He whispered before she pulled him in for a hard kiss, her legs wrapped around his waist as their kiss grew deeper and hungrier. Lizzie moaned when she felt Y/N's jean covered hardened member rubbing against her covered clit.

"Fuck me." She husked out, scratching his neck in which he wasted no time in ridding themselves of their clothes. Ready to spend the night together.

"Good morning love." Y/N greeted her as her entered the living room, holding a plate and a cup of tea.

"Hi." She smiled as she sat up, suddenly aware of herself being nude and on the sofa.

"Here." He handed her his shirt which she gratefully took. Kissing his cheek before she started to eat the breakfast he had prepared for her. "When do you want to tell your family?" He asked as he took a seat beside her.

"I don't know." She answered. "I haven't really thought about it. What about your family?"

"Tom already knew I was planning on proposing on our next date on Friday." He told her with a grin. "So did your dad."

"Yeah." She nodded as she looked in his eyes. "What about your mum?"

"What about her?" He asked her as he moved to start picking up their clothes from the night before.

"She is back in your life now." She started as he chuckled.

"Barely." He spat angrily before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't take it out on you."

"No, it's ok." She waved him off as he shook his head no, kneeling before her and taking her hands.

"No, it's not." He told her. "Right now, since she came back, my life feels like it's upside down. Like it's a mess and I can't clean it. There isn't anything there for me to clean it as it was before." He cupped her face, looking into her eyes. "But you, you are my salvation. Everything that has went wrong in my life, every bad turn, in the end, I was led to you. The one person who loves me regardless of the scars of my past. You, Elizabeth, are my light in the dark."

"I love you so much Y/N." She whispered as she rested her forehead against his. "And I promise to love you for the rest of our lives." He pressed a tender kiss to her lips before he pulled away to tidy up.

"Go have a bath. Relax for a while." He told her as she smiled. Kissing his cheek before she ascended the stairs. As the bathtub filled up, she looked at the ring on her finger, a smile on her face as she thought of the future with Y/N.

"You've been in here a while." Y/N stated as he leaned against the doorframe. "Care to tell me what's on your mind?" He knelt beside the bathtub, taking her left hand in his.

"It's on the counter. I couldn't bare to wear it in the bath." She rambled as he smiled, kissing her hand as he looked in her eyes.

"So, tell me what you're thinking of." He told her softly.

"Just the future." She told him. "Maybe we can buy a house in the countryside, rose bushes were the fences would be, a nice garden to grow our fruit and vegetables. Our children running around while you chase them." Y/N listened to her with a smile growing brighter with each word spoken. "Then bedtime, we would lay on the grass, tell them stories, make some stories up to do with the stars and the moon. Also giving them the freedom of being themselves within the safety of their home."

"That sounds perfect." He whispered as she blushed lightly.

"It's just a dream." She told him as she shrugged her shoulders, watching as Y/N grabbed her towel for her as she got out of the bath.

"A dream that will come true." He told her as he wrapped the towel around her, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips before she disappeared into the bedroom, leaving Y/N to shower.

----------------------------------------------------------

AN

Here you go guys. Please tell me what you think :)