Chapter 16

With the end of shooting coming fast, Lizzie was nervous because she will have maybe a month or two before she will have to leave for the premiere and the press tour. Leaving Y/N and London for months up to a year possibly.

"I'm scared." Lizzie admitted as Y/N held her in her arms. "I'm scared of leaving here and well you."

"Hey, if you want, I can come to the premiere with you. Be there as moral support behind the camera maybe." Y/N suggested.

"I actually wanted to asked if you wanted to come with me to the first premiere in LA?" She asked him nervously as Y/N smiled at her.

"Of course, I have Tim who knows all of my recipes and he knows his way around the office side of things." Y/N pondered as Lizzie watched him in awe. "And maybe I can come back here when you have the London Premiere."

"You don't have to do the whole tour." Lizzie told him.

"I know. I can do from LA to London." He told her as she leaned up to kiss him. And Y/N had spent the better part of the month preparing his restaurant for when he would leave with Lizzie.

"How is the construction going?" He questioned the contractor.

"It isn't quite on schedule since lockdown but we will hopefully have it fully finished in the next six months maybe less." He told Y/N who nodded as they only used a minimal amount of staff before he decided to call it a day and head home to find Lizzie pacing the floor.

"My parents want to meet you." She told him with wide eyes.

"What?" He questioned as he placed his hands on her shoulders.

"They've heard about you from my sisters and well, they want to meet you." She whispered Y/N smiled at her.

"We can do dinner when we're in LA." He told her as she looked at him in shock.

"My parents and my sisters will be there." Shs reminded him as he shrugged. "My dad, mom and the twins."

"I figured that when you said parents and sisters love." He told her. "If this is something that will make you happy then I am more than happy to do it. All I want is for you to be happy and to smile every day and on the days you don't feel like smiling, just let me hold you." She smiled as she pushed her head into his chest, smiling as he held her safely in his arms.

At that moment, she knew she would always have Y/N behind her, holding her steady throughout the milestones in their life.

As the week went on, Y/N had received a message from his mum. Asking for him to meet up.

"So what do you think?" Lizzie questioned as Y/N kept looking at his phone.

"Huh?" He questioned as she sat beside him.

"What's going on?" She asked him.

"My mum wants to meet up." He told her honestly. "Mend bridges apparantly."

"Do it." She told him. "If all of the bad stemmed from your father then she may want to explain herself. Jusy give her a chance to tell you her side of the story."

"I'm nervous though." He whispered as she smiled at him. "I haven't seen her since she left me with him and." He took a deep breath before finishing. "She left me with him, knowing how bad he was. She left me and now she wants a chance."

"Just maybe hear her out." He shook his head.

"Let's get ready for LA and that dinner with your parents." He told her as he patted her thigh before standing up. She followed him to his room since she was already all packed up.

"Y/N, maybe she wants to see you." Lizzie reasoned as she watched Y/N pull everything from his wardrobe.

"It's pretty warm over there right, hotter than your typical British weather right?" He questioned, completely ignoring her statement.

"Y/N just maybe text her." Lizzie tried again as Y/N shook his head.

"I'll just pack the usual and maybe by stuff if I need it." He muttered as he started to remove items from their hangers and folding them up in his suitcase.

"Y/N." Lizzie tried once more before he cut her off.

"Just drop it Lizzie! Please." He told her, she could see the tears in his eyes. "You wouldn't understand it. How it makes me feel that after all of this time she wants me in her life." He took a shaky breath as he squeezed his eyes closed. "I just. I am scared to let her back in because she broke me before when she left me. She knew what he was like and still left me with that poor excuse of a man. I only went to my grandparents after he had finally drunk himself to death. When he died I was free. From the nightmares. The fear. Just I was free of him finally and her coming back is a reminder of all I had to go through when she wasn't around to protect me. She should have protected me." She watched as he broke before her. "But she didn't. She never did."

All Lizzie could do was wrap her arms around him as he cried. Pulling him to sit on the bed as she held his head to her chest, just being there for him when he needed her the most.

----------------------------------------------------------

AN

A bit of a heavy one guys. The next one will be heading off to LA.
Please let me know what you think