PROLOGUE

A little far away from the kingdom of Haedong palace,lays an ancient building...it structure was old and tacky...been in existence since the first descendent of the elementals...

Spells were casted around it and the magnificent door of gold could only be opened with the energy of the four elements together....which only the descendent posses....

Inside the building was just a room and was empty except for a tall tower situated in the middle..on top of the tower lays four stones...each stones representing the elements...

The stones were bound together as a sign of peace and unity and they have never been separated since they were joined....normally the stones were held by the Leaders of the elementals and when they held each other as one...they decided to join and sealed the stones together to create more stands and power....

IGNIS,the first element with the fire sign are born the rulers...they rule the kingdom as kings and get married to any other elements or just human...

Despite IGNIS being the king,they can't make decisions on their own...AQUA,AERIS and EARTH participate in the decision making of the kingdom....not only them though....the human government officials also contribute....

In the throne room...the highest seat belongs to the king..,after it is a seat for the Queen and the royal prince...below the Queen and royal prince is the lords of the other three elements and after them is their wives and heir...

Standing before them are the human government officials...some by the right and the others by the left.....

The king,his family and of course servants lives in the royal palace...while the lords lives in their various huge mansion...with their title written in front of their huge gates....

Rumors had it that who ever could lay his or her hand on the four stones,perform a ritual by dropping their blood on them would be the most powerful...would be the ruler of the world...many humans had try,hungry for power but couldn't archieve their goal..it wasn't something simple....

The four elements needs to be present,no one is born with more than one element...a descendant of IGNIS would only give birth to a child of IGNIS,AQUA to AQUA,AERIS to AERIS and EARTH to EARTH...

Wanting to unlock the door where the stones lays,the descendants are to be present..and no descendants would allow such act..acts of stealing their powers......

Due to this fact... humans Introduced black magic....they've tried so many times but to no avail and they won't stop trying...they just needed the world....they wanted to rule too and they were power tasty....

............

NOTE: well this what we would be looking at in this book...I just wanted to create a small visual for better understanding.....in the coming chapters more light would be shed....for those who don't understand,you're free to ask questions....

THANKS ALOT....
BORAHAE....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜...