CHAPTER 35

Taehyung smiled at his reflection in the mirror....smiled at how gorgeous he looked in all white....how the blue crystal jewelries around his wrist,neck and head shoned bright....

30 minutes ago....his twin Jimin had inform him that the prince had returned with young lord aeris and he was going to go confess his feelings...to which the former sangung had encouraged him to....

Immediately. ...he stepped out of his room wanting to go welcome the prince but stopped...remembering he has to look his best.....

So quickly...he went back...dropped himself in a bath full of beautiful scented flowers...

He let his body soak in it before stepping out of the bath and then got himself ready in a white gorgeous fitted hanbok.....

He let his hair loose....remembered the look he got when ever his hair was loose from a certain someone...and that look was something he wants to see over and over again.....

The necklace he was putting on was just a slim gold chain with blue crystals adorning it...on his head was a simple gold crown with Crystals too just like his necklace....

He made is lips a little darker...a deep maroon shade...and his eyes more alluring by giving it a dark shade also....

Taehyung gave himself a last look then head out of his room....eager to see the prince and stay in his hold....the thought of being in the others hold already making his inside warm....

As a prince...he could get a carriage or ride a horse but he preferred to take steps after steps....

He made heads turn...made people want him...made them jealous....caused envy as he walked to the palace and to the prince's chamber.....

"My prince?"..... taehyung called on reaching there but there was no answer....so like he's used to...he opened the door then made his way inside the prince's room except it was empty....and not long...he heard a movement from the prince's bathroom....

Taehyung sighed in relief...Jungkook was taking his bath....

Slowly he made his way towards the prince bed...sat on in while waiting patiently for the prince.....

Jungkook came back tired...he and yoongi had gone to put some things around haedong in place...as the attack they planned was the next day....

He came back and really wanted to go see his now boyfriend but he reeked of sweat...so he decided to take a bath first...stepping Inside the water....he didnt expect to stay long in it as it was refreshing and calming...but then he knew he had to get up...he wanted to see his lover....

Slowly...he did his routine in the tube,step out dried his body,oiled it then put on his inner robe...his main robe was outside the bathroom....

He got out of there....still drying his hair..when he saw the person he wanted seeing the most on his bed....looking ethereal and break taken as always....

"Tae"....he breathe excitedly as he dropped the towel he was holding then pulled the other in his arm....

They both let out a sign of relieve...they were both craving to be in each others hold....

"You're here"....taehyung heard the prince muttered...the ravenette's arm firmly circled around his waist....

"I came in not long"....the sangung replied...he freed himself a little from the prince hold...so he could see the prince's face clearly...he wanted to see his lover clearly...the man he love and also loves him back...

Jungkook was smiling widely...smiling at how cute the white haired was grinning looking at him...like he's the most precious thing in the world....

"Your eyes"....jungkook muttered....watched as the white haired closed his eyes then open them again...still grinning....