CHAPTER 1

Royal kitchen
    I can't believe this...when would we stop firing kitchen maids"...

"It the prince order Momo,there is nothing we can do about it....and besides it their fault not being bold enought to face him"...Kim seokjin couldn't help but add...

"Why don't you serve him Jin...he's cool with you"...

"I wish I can,but I can't..am the chief cook here and I only serve the king and queen"..."you could serve him,you know"...

"No,not at all...I still need my head on my neck..thank you"..

Momo's eyes got wide...she crossed her hands together while shaking her head to indicate a big No...

It horror...serving the crown prince without making mistake is impossible...he's cold as ice yet he's of the ignis..

No maid had gone to serve the crown prince his night snacks without being fired...it either they stumble on their feet,throwing the snacks away or stutter and get their minds filled with dirty thoughts....

His room is said to be mixture of cold and hot, sending chills down the maids spines...those who didn't stumble would find their hands shaking,in the process spilling and dirtying the prince table...enraging the ravenette...

The first thing the prince does is read their minds....a trait know to his parents and friend circles only...

When they start to think dirty,he bore holes into their heads with his eyes...making the maids squirm under his gaze...and when they make mistakes..even the smallest of all..he send them off and ask them never to return...

"We need more kitchen staffs"...Jin said after a while....

"At this rate,we would keep hiring untill no one wants to work here again"...Momo signed..

"I would have to talk to the king about this...when he gives us the go ahead..I will let you pick"..

"Alright...I just hope we stop counting numbers"..

.........
The street

   A white hair male who people considered weird and attractive was walking down the street....

He turns heads where ever he goes ...he was always cheerful and easy going...many loves and admired him..some wanted to be his lover while some just wanted to be close...

Despite being loved by many,they were still few who hated him to the core..out of jealousy and envy of course..

"I wish I could cut off her neck...feed it to the tigers in the forest"...taehyung exclaimed,throwing his hands in the air..as if punching someone...

People stopped walking to give him weird looks but he didn't mind instead he kept moving...

Well today wasn't a good and cheerful day for him...

He was burning with rage....

Like always,his mother was being an ass...he was at the forest all night,getting firewoods under her order and when he got home..he was damn hungry....he thought he would get something to feed himself with but his mother left him with nothing...he slept on an empty stomach...

When morning comes...he saw some left overs in the kitchen and he decided to eat it...only to be scolded at and chased out of the house....

"Look at him being crazy"....a lady who was standing before an hairpin cart said...

"Huh!"...the white head stopped to face the owner of the voice...

She was putting on a very bright colored hanbok twice her size...her face,well painted in different shade of colors.....beside her stood two other ladies,with dull colored hanbok,face painted like clowns...