CHAPTER 34

"Go back to sleep tae,you need rest"....jungkok said softly....running his fingers up and down the white haired's hair...who hummed in respond....unable to say a word as he was damn sleepy....

The prince chuckled at his now boyfriend's action....kissed his forehead then slowly climb down the bed....grinning to himself....

He went to his chamber....took a peaceful bath then head to court....

The king made sure the meeting was short as they got a message that the spies they sent would be back in few hours....

After the minister's departure....the king and his family remained....waiting for the arrival of the spies discussing some issues when....

"You seem different today kook"....Ara commented.....earning everyone's attention...

"I noticed and why is tae absent?"....the queen added....

"He needs rest"....the prince simple answered....a smile unintentionally grazing his lips...as memories of their night together came flowing in his head....

How they confessed and how they made love....

"You're smiling way too much kook"....mina commented this time and she could already guess what it was that was making the other so happy....

"When you say he needs rest...what do you mean...did something happen"....lord aqua asked worried....

Jungkook shook his head....not uttering a word....earning more skeptical looks....

"You were not in your chamber last night"....this time yoongi said....

"What?"....the queen exclaimed....glaring at her son....who never slept elsewhere except his room,hers and lady aqua's...

Jimin gave the prince a knowing smile....

"Really,you didn't return to your room last night"?....he asked teasingly....making the prince sighed...it was too early for all this drama....

"What is going on here...am confused...and what is it about kook not being in his room?"...lady earth asked....sitting up right in her seat....

"He was at tae's"....jimin just had to blow his cover.....

"Really jimin"....he said glaring at his boyfriend's twin...who looked else where avoiding his gaze....

Jungkook gaze met every living soul in the room...they were looking at him curiously...waiting for him to explain...though  he knew....they already connected the dots....

"Tae and I are together".....he decided to say,as he was planning to do so anyways...

"And am going to marry him"....he finalized....thinking of ways to ask the other's hand in marriage....

"You owe me 3 silk materials my queen"....lady aqua said...turning her head so she was facing the queen directly....who let out a surprise gasp...

"Oh no...never thought it would be this early"....she defended.....

You cheated,you said that so confidently...I should have noticed"....the queen added with a scoff....

All gaze was now on them,their families,wondering what they were on about....

Jungkook just declared he was getting married and they were in their own world saying things the rest don't understand...

"What going on"....finally the king asked,stopping their argument....

"Mina and I had a bet....she said kook and bear would be together before a week...I know kook likes bear...but it was too ridiculous to believe...just within a week?...so I turned it to a bet which she confidently agreed on...and now she won"...the queen paused...earning a lot of chuckle from the family...