CHAPTER 29

After a boring day,jungkook returned to his room,only to find taehyung sitting by his bed side...looking absolutely breath taken in a bright lilac hanbok....his hair was freed,laying at his shoulder....a simple yet classic chain hair pin with red flower petals adorned his hair,giving him the royal glow....

A sight to behold.....a sight jungkook wished to come back home to after every boring and long day....

The prince felt himself lighten up and couldn't conceal his smile as he walked towards the new royal who was already on his feet coming towards him....

"My prince"....oh,how much he missed the white haired's voice,missed his smile, missed his face...missed everything about him..

Without muttering a word,he pulled him to himself....hugged him tight and close as if his life depends on it....

Taehyung let out a shaky breath while relaxing in the prince hold....

For good 8 days,he didn't set his eyes on the prince..the other has been really busy and he was in Aqua mansion all through, learning and undergoing training with his new family....

Getting earthern's energy back to it source was easier than he expected....all it took was for him and the stone to be in the same zone.....

both earthern and the stone felt a part of themselves and with no time an attraction was formed....the green glowing energy sipped out from taehyung and then went back to it rightful place....taehyung felt lightheaded after that,even passed out but not for long....

When he work,he felt different...he felt whole....

Taehyung remained in aqua mansion and was introduced to a room specially kept for him....it was large, spacious and kept clean...clothes,shoes of different sizes where in the wardrobe...hair pins of different shade and alot of cosmetics where place on a standing mirror by the side of his king sized bed...

Jimin had explained how their mother,every time would clean the room herself....buy and keep essential things that might be of use Incase he returns...that she never gave up on him and knew he would come to them...

That left him emotional,he cried himself to sleep that day and when he woke up the next day,Mina was sleeping soundly by his side....

He smiled then cuddly more into her,wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep in his mother's hold....

The second time he woke,he woke up to a lot of food by his bed side,his mother,father and brother were already seated by him,just waiting for him to wake....

After breakfast,his father dragged him to his study....told him alot of things he needed to know as a royal....

Taehyung got to understand that,despite having inner energies,as a royal,they need to master their skills....not like how he imagined...he had thought he would just think of what he wanted in his mind and then booom it happens....that wasn't it....to summon rain, there's a skill to master,to strike a forceful wave, there's a skill to master,to combine his power with his sword there's also a skill to master...and his father was ready to teach him how....

No one could actually use those skills,if not them,as they need real inner force,inner powers and only the royals were born with it....Dark magic had too,but their's were not natural more like poison they will all die from one day....

His fake parent were still no where to be found and investigation haven't stopped...he was interrogated also...asked how he ended up with dark magic...

The white haired told them he was drugged and couldn't remember who drugged him and the next thing he knew was being in a room like stable....