CHAPTER 28

The royals were already in the court room when the seer arrived....he told them how surprised he was when he saw the sign out of nowhere and just couldn't wait to meet them,but before doing that,he had things to take care of and that's why he sent the message that he would be at the palace the next day....

He told them they just had to do one thing to confirm the white haired's real identity....though it was already confirmed but they were doing it for the white haired himself....

The seer had asked them to go wait at the Aqua's mansion,while a maid was sent to go get the sangung....

They all stood a little far at the entrance,waiting for the said male....

Taehyung was nervous when he was summoned,but with hoseok by his side,he felt a little bit relaxed....

What would the outcome be....were the words that kept rolling round his mind....

Despite troubled,he didn't let it show...instead he wore a very relaxed expression....

When they got there,he took a deep breath,before stepping his foot in the mansion....his gaze met everyone and he had no idea what he was supposed to do....instead,he let his eyes roam and perfectly...they found something of interest...

Just like he has first visited,by his right...his gaze found the flower tree that was shading a pool....they were shaking as if welcomed by a force....he wasn't surprised though... because they did the first time he visited the mansion....just that,they seem to shake more,and he kind of felt some energy sipping from it....how he felt it...he had no idea....

Everything happened in slow motion for the royals...taehyung taking his first step into the mansion....his pure white hanbok and his long white hair sweeping around his shoulders,gave him an ethereal look....the flowers and leaves shaking was just too much of a sign....but the fact that the white haired looked chilled about it,made them wonder....what was going through his mind?....

*Welcome home bear*....taehyung heared....he was already looking away,but had to turn back as the flowers he never heard spoke was speaking to him....

"What!"....he whispered....unaware of the eyes watching him....

"You talk?".....he asked baffled....

*Of course*....

"Of course?....the white haired scoffed...."i never heard you"....taehyung had forgotten he had company....

Hoseok smiled nervously....hoping internally that the royals wouldn't find his best friend strange,as they all were looking at him weirdly....jungkook included...

So to clear the air,he went straight to his best friend...nudge his shoulder....then whispered...."get your head back here, you're not alone"....

"Oh"....he muttered embarrassed,then turned to face the royals again with a bow....

"It one of his abilities,it nothing to worry about"....they heard the seer said....

"What ability "....lord aqua asked,his gaze still on his son whose gaze was else where....

"He understands nature....what they say or think...he understand them all"....

"Whoa".....Jimin exclaimed....

"but isn't that suppose to be the earth specialities?".... jungkook asked,returning his gaze back to the seer....

"Earthern's energy is in him"....the seer said simply....and that's all they need to understand what he meant....

Mina being unable to keep her legs and hands to herself....went close to the boy and then pulled him to a hug....she just wanted to feel him,hug him and let him lay by her side all night while pampering him....and to her surprise....she felt his arm around her waist and head buried on her shoulder....