CHAPTER 25

Taehyung felt his head ache,a strong kind of ache that it was impossible for him to open his eyes nor rise from his laying position....not only was his head aching...his body felt sore...

He lazily let his hand rome around the surface he was laying on....he could tell he was on a damaged straw mat....as the middle wouldn't stop poking his back....there was no light in the room,hence why his eyes were insensitive....

Is this how he's going to die,in an unknown dark room....he couldn't help the thought....

The white haired wondered what type of drugs Irina used on him and also what her intention was... though it clear as day,she wants him dead....but he never imagined she would go as far as drugging him and hiding him in a place that smells like horse poop and pee....

He was in a stable....the realization dawned on him,but he was alone.....no neighing sounds of an animal....maybe it used to be a stable....he thought....

What would the palace be like without him being there...would anyone miss him....he sighed....of course...his best friend would...hoseok might be going crazy now,Jimin,well he's sure the white haired would miss him too....Jin of course,who has taken him like his blood would also be in search of him....jungkook....he smiled....

Though he's not sure if the other felt for him more than just a prince and his sangung...he's sure the prince would turn Haedong town in search for him.... because he knows how much the ravenette enjoys being with him....how he craves his touch and how he's his safe place.....

He chuckled bitterly.... there's no hope of finding him,and even if they do he was sure they would find him dead....he wasn't even sure if he was still in Haedong...what if his kidnappers had taken him else where,far from the kingdom....far from the prince....

He was seconds aways from seeing the one person he has come to adore romantically....be in his arm and just remain like that for life,if that was possible...but seconds before it he was taken away....

He couldn't tell the prince what he felt....not that he planned to,he knows the prince would get married someday and he would forever remain a sangung that if he didn't escape because the thought of the prince with others hurts him way to much that he really can't handle....so instead of lurking around,watching the prince and his family,he would make a run for it....before that atleast he wanted spending most of the time with the prince but fate indeed was cruel....

He sniffled...felt hot tears roll down his cheeks....

His eyes were capable of shedding tears,despite being closed...he thought,unable to use his hand to wipe the tears away....they were for his lover,his best friend and brothers who he got to know not up to a year....

The sangung remembered his happy time with jungkook....how he wash his hair with care,how he often get bold initiating the kiss first....how they stay in each other's arm and how the first yakgwa he made with so much love didn't get to the prince...

He remembered his best friend,who has been friend with him since childhood,how they often play around the forest....how they both shed tears the day he was leaving for the palace....their fun loving days when he got to the palace...he smiled at the memory....

Jimin was so much like his brother,he loves and cherish him alot...how the young lord get frustrated but nevertheless happy when he gets a move correctly without struggle....he would whine about how difficult it was for him to learn and the sangung just seems to learn with ease....they would laugh at the end of it.....those skills weren't useful now....not sure of the kind of drug they used on him....to be this weak....

Jin was a brother too,but acts more like his mom....taught him how to make dishes,reprimand him on his mistake and joke around all the time....

Thinking about his mom...he remembered his family....how will they react when they found out that he's gone....happy..he thought....