CHAPTER 13

Hoseok was confused to see the prince and the white haired's flustered face....

His best friend didn't even spare him a glance as he excused himself....

"What's going on"....

"Why are you here"...jungkook asked instead....

Hoseok rose one of his brows, stepped a little closer to the prince before muttering...

"Are you sure that's what you intend to ask"....

"Don't you think it a weird question since am always here any day any time"...he added....

"It not"... jungkook said simply....biting his lower lips as his mind flew else where....

Why did hoseok interrupt...he was on high and his cock blocking best friend/guard had to interrupt....he missed the white haired's lip and body in his already....

"Your lips are swollen jungkook"...

"Got bitten by a bug".....the prince replied immediately...

"This bug must really like your lips"...the brown haired teased....

Jungkook only chuckled...tying the rope to his royal robe properly....

"I had a dream"...he said,moving to sit on his seat....

"Good or bad"....the guard answered while sitting in front of the prince....

"Not sure"....the prince answered simply....

"I saw earthern's energy"....he added ..

"You mean the energy you all have been in search of for long?...

"Yes...It kind of weird really,it was like a crown on a stranger's head"...he sighed....

"I don't know why I dreamt of it,maybe it because have been thinking of it for a while now".....

"Why don't you talk to the king about it,you know how important earthern's energy is...it might be a lead,don't you think".....hoseok suggested...to which the prince nod his head....

"Father and my uncles are out now,won't be back until tomorrow,I think I should visit the great seer with my brothers....what do you think....I just don't want to sit around...we've also decided to help ".....

"I think it cool,I will stay here and guard the palace until you return"....

"Thank you hoseok,tell them to meet me here...we will depart together"....the prince commanded..

"Alright "....

.............

The lords and lady Ara gathered in the prince's room....

Jungkook explained to them his dream and his plan to visit the great seer...in which they all agreed to....

Jungkook made the usual Ignis circle,which they all went into and appeared in front of the seer...

Who bowed his head,as if already expecting their visit....

"Great seer"...they all greeted....

"Your highness"...he answered...not looking different at all...as if he has stopped aging....his hair was still as long...his face still youthful...

"I had a dream"...jungkook simply said...to which the seer just nod his head.....

"Earthern's energy is not far from you crown prince....that all I was told".....

"Am aware of your visit and this is all I was asked to say"...the seer said with a bow...

"I don't understand close to us...how do we find it"....Jimin asked curiously....