CHAPTER 12

Jungkook found himself in a beautiful surrounding,filled with flowers of different shades....he felt calm and peaceful,the brightness of the sun making the place even more beautiful...

There was a part in the middle of the flowers,leading to moon knows where...being really curious,he took a step forward,then step by step untill he came to an halt....in the middle of the field was a figure,clothed in white robes..there was a rope tied between the figure's ears and jungkook could tell the individual was covering their face....

It hair was white and green...a color combination the prince has never come across,more to it,there was a greenish shinning circle around his head,making him look like an angel...

Jungkook paused,his gaze more focus on the circle around the figure's head....If the prince is not mistaken...it looks exactly like earthern's energy....not only was it glowing green,you could see little stems within it....

"Who are you"...he asked softly,hoping to get an answer from the person...but the person wasn't moving at all...

He took steps after steps untill he was standing behind the person....

He lift his hand to touch the figure but suddenly their was a thunder strike in the air and within seconds everywhere went dark....

Jungkook let out a sound of surprise,not getting a glimpse of the flowers,earthern energy nor the individual before him...he stretched his arm to feel if the person was still there but instead he felt a drag,someone had pulled him  towards them hence why he felt a body pressed against his...

"Open your eyes"...

The prince didn't realize his eyes were closed untill he heard the soft but yet deep voice of a person...

Slowly he let his eyes open to the view Infront of him...

There he was the figure before the sudden thunder strike...every other part of his body was covered expect for his eyes which look too familiar to jungkook....

The hazel eyes staring at him intensely and the glowing earthern as a crown to his head made him really curious...

"Why is....

He didn't get his words through as a sharp light of blue and green blind his eyes and the weight on his body disappeared..

His eyes slowly opened to the view of his room....Immediately he sprout to a sitting position,having realized he just had a dream....

He let his gaze fall towards his window to see it almost morning...

**Who on earth was that and why was he with earthern's energy*... jungkook couldn't help the thought...

The dream was weird....jungkook wasn't really the dream type,he hardly dream and when ever he does, it about his own imagination...but this was different...if he had seen a figure alone it wouldn't have been disturbing but seeing earthern with a stranger...was very well disturbing....the energy that would determine the fate of the royals...the energy that has been missing since ages....

The prince closed his eyes,hoping to get some sleep but he couldn't....

He didn't know how long he lay still gazing at his ceiling....he didn't know how long he allowed his brain to keep thinking about the dream....

"My prince"....

The call of his name seems to bring him out of his daze....having realized who it was,he immediately uttered a..

"Come in"...while lifting his body to a sitting position....

Taehyung came in with a smile on his face, surprisingly he felt a dimming aura as soon as he stepped his foot in the prince room....his smile replaced with that of worry....