CHAPTER 16

After being shot with thorns.... jungkook was led to his room and not long after hitting his bed...he fell asleep...

Taehyung had insisted on calling a physician but Jimin assured him that the prince was doing okay...he told him Ara withdrew the poison so the ravenette was out of danger...

"He needs a maid to clean him up"...Jimin said after a while...

"I will get his maid on my way,I need to attend to something"....he added before leaving..his usual smile far away from him....

Taehyung on the other hand was quiet,just staring at the sleeping ravenette...he thought it was a match were no one get injured...he has seen how careful they all were not wanting to cause any casualties but Ara....well she looked pissed from the beginning....one could think she was fighting to kill but her break down after jungkook's injury made it seem otherwise....

She was too scared to move,her eyes shed a huge amount of tears while staring at the ravenette with an expression that makes taehyung wonder if she only sees jungkook as a brother....

A guard announced the maids presence,to which he allowed her in....

Maid servant Choi came in with a bowl of water and 2 towel on a tray...she bowed to greet the sangung then set the tray aside while she get to work...

She untied the prince outer robe,spread the inner wear in a way that would give her good access to clean his chest....

Jungkook's chest was all out in display and taehyung find it totally uncomfortable to let maid servant Choi touch the prince body....

Was he jealous...maybe?....
Ist
"I will do it"...he mindlessly blurted....

Maid servant Choi stopped her action,unsure of what she heard...she stare at him blankly,not wanting to ask....

Seeming to understand that she didn't get him...he repeated his word...

"I will do it myself,you can leave now"....

She dropped the towel in her hand back in the tray,bowed her head then exist the room....

The white haired picked the towel,soaked it in the clean water then began to clean the exposed chest,where the thorns had been removed....

Taehyung was expecting a very huge wound but instead found tiny piercing...no wonder Jimin said it was nothing....he sighed in relief...

He wiped the little stain of blood carefully not wanting to wake the prince,on the other hand getting really distracted....

The white haired wiped his face with the clean cloth,also his bloodied lips,dropped the towel back into the water then squeeze it out again to give the prince a final cleansing....

He was about taking the towel away when he noticed a little stain around his neck area...he brought the towel to wipe it off only to stop by the enticing and glowing skin around the ravenette's neck.....

If felt as if seeing your favorite meal after starving for days....taehyung wanted to devour it...he wanted to know how they taste,how they feel under his tongue.....his mind having shut down,letting his body take the lead.....

He brought his lips towards the prince's neck,like a vampire ready to devour his prey...he left out a soft sigh having placed his lips on the prince neck....it was so soft and smooth that taehyung wanted more than just kissing it....he wanted to suckle on it,feel it in his mouth,have his tongue twirl around it and that what he did....

The white haired was an idiot...scratch that he was insane...he was totally on high...he lost the ability to control himself....his mind shut down on him as he just let his body carry out it desire.....