CHAPTER 19

Jungkook had received a message from one of his mother's maid to meet at the palace's jeongju...a place they go to for leisure and where the crown princess selection had taken place....

He was just out of the court room when the maid rushed towards him with a bow...delivered her message then excused herself....

Jungkook had plan to visit his sangung's quarters immediately after court but guess he had to go after he sees his mom....

He said goodbye to his brothers then head straight to the jeongju....

Only that the queen wasn't alone..she was with one of the acting crown princess....they sat facing each other...a table of wine and cups in their middle....

He gently climb the stairs, already having an idea of what she called him for....

"Your highness"....the beautiful lady,putting on a white and maroon hanbok dress got up quick and bowed upon seeing the crown prince....

He spared her a glance,wave his hand a little then bowed to his mother,who patted his head while making him sit close to her...facing the shy lady,whose thought had started to revolve around how hot,handsome and breath taken he looks....

"How are you my son"....the queen asked,smiling beautifully at him.....

"Am good mother"...he answered with a small smile on his face....

"Great"...she exclaimed while getting up from her sit....

"I will leave you two be kook....get to know her"....she didn't even wait for his reply...as she excused herself..not after giving the shy brown haired a smile....

Jungkook sighed already feeling awkward...he wasn't a man of words rather action...how was he going to communicate with a person he barely knows....

His mother just had to put him in a tight spot....

After about 5 minutes of not saying anything,the prince decides to break the silence....

"Tell me about you"....not that he was really interested in knowing about her....he just wanted to start a conversation and stop her thoughts of him...it was making him uncomfortable...only a certain white haired could think of him like that...

Thinking of the white haired...jungkook remembered he had promise to help him in the selection process...inviting him to join them was a go since this is all part of the process....

With that in mind,his lips broke for a smile which didn't go unnoticed by the lady...he ordered his guard,to get his sangung,asked him to do it quick as he was really uncomfortable with the lady in front of him....

"My name is Irina, Joon irin"...she muttered,a tint of shyness in her voice...

"Joon "...jungkook said lowly,the name sounding a bit familiar to his ear....

"Yes,my father is Joon yuk...the minister of war"....

"Yeah"...the prince nodded,finally getting why it sounds familiar.....

It was her father who suggested the selection in the first place....and who were they not to comply...he had contribute alot to Haedong...he helped the royal family in so many ways and when he had laid the request,the royals agreed... though jungkook was pissed,he knew he was doing it for Haedong....

Irina on the other hand couldn't help but fantasize about the crown prince,she heard alot about him,she had imagine different scenarios with him...had imagine how hot and handsome he would be when she gets to meet him...but he was way more than her imagination...like she didn't expect he would be this handsome and hot....