CHAPTER 22

"The attack on the people outside the palace...does it have anything to do with master dad"....

"Yes"....

"But why,it could jeopardize our plan"....

"Master is impatient Rin,you were to get those stones quick"....

"It not as easy has it seems....have been in the palace for weeks and the prince never let me get to him"....Irina complained..

"Why do you opt to do it when you know you can't "....

"Dad!!!"....

"If you can't get the stones then focus on making yourself the crown princess..with you in that position everything would be easier...besides master had taken it upon himself to get the stones his way"....

"Using the people?"....

"The royals won't stand their people getting killed....they would hand over the stones, themselves"....

"But don't you think it way too much,getting people killed...we are after the royals not the people"....the brown haired complained....not that she's that nice,she's not just cool with the idea of murdering a lot....

"That's the only way there is....just focus on your own task...we don't have much time"....her father finalized...he got up from his sitting position,ready to leave when his daughter held his red robe....

"I have a problem Dad"...she muttered quietly....got up so she was face to face to her him"....

"Problem?"...he asked,his brows raised in a worry....

"Yes"....she nod her head while moving closer to him so she could whisper in his hear"....

"I need you to take someone out,he's in my way,with him there I would never be the crown princess you want me to be"....

"Who?....the elder asked calmly....

"The sangung"...she whispered....

The minister of war had heard alot about the sangung from the spies he scattered around the palace....he also is aware that the crown prince could read minds,reason why he told his spies and daughter to always let their minds clear not only around him but any royals....

The sangung was said to be very close to the prince,young lord of aqua and lady aqua herself....he has never seen him though,but he has heard of his ethereal feature and the fact that he's got white hair,which is kind of weird for a person who isn't royal....it has never crossed his mind to dig deep about the other as he has alot of things to attend to....

Everyone in the palace talks about how much the crown prince loves the white haired as they are seen mostly together"....

He nods his head,agreeing that the sangung is indeed in their way....

"I heard he's in charge of serving the prince his night snacks"....

"Yes dad"....Irina confirmed,not knowing what was running through her father's mind....

"We have to make the prince and his family hate him,that way we can get him out of the picture"....he muttered already having a plot in mind...

"How"....

"He would poison the prince then disappear"....

"What?...taehyung would never do that and why do you want to kill the prince,how do I become a crown princess?"....Irina whispered yelled,not wanting to alert her maids....

"Who said he would do that,you will and the prince won't die"....her father said staring deeply at her....

"I will come back later with a poison that is very easy to cure....all you have to do is get a maid who will serve the meal,I will help her escape the kingdom entirely"....