CHAPTER 20

Weeks has gone by and it would be Stella month in two months time...the once happy and relax family became tensed again...just like how they were when they discovered earthern's energy gone....

It was said to be in the palace,close to them but why haven't it reveal it self..they were now desperate....how are they going to just sit and watch the fourth sign disappear right before their eyes....not that the lords and his family would vanish...they would just loss their powers and won't be able to birth a child with earth powers...they would become ordinary ....the last element would seize to exist....and of course the rest would too, gradually....

"Things aren't going as we expected"....Lord aqua sighed...leaning his back on his chair,while throwing his head back in frustration....

"No one is able to help,all they keep saying is that it close.....why is it not out yet"....the king whispered...he looked stressed,tired and dejected...like a troop of survived army coming back home after losing a war....

"Is there really no way to forced it out"....lord aeris who was deep in thought finally said....

"The great seer has no solution"....lord earth whispered....he doesn't even have the zeal to fight anymore....if his sign was to vanish in his rein then so be it....well that's how he made it look....

"We still have time to figure things out, straighten your face"....lord aqua playfully nudge his shoulder,trying to ease the suffocating tension but wasn't working....

"That's what we've been saying years ago jae...it in two months now...what can we do....it time to give up...let what ever wants to come...come...am tired"....

Though his face looks calm...though he looks collected.... every one could tell he wasn't himself....he might tell them to stop whatever search they were doings...he might pester them to give up..but deep inside he really don't want to.....all they just have to do is keep trying and hope for miracle...

Lord earth had stayed awake many night,thinking of possible ways to bring earthern's energy back...he would visit the room he sealed the stone,stare at the stone for too long that he feels his legs weaken....he would pour alot of his energy into the stone...in hope that it will revived but all to no avail...and all this while...it was his wife,who was also in his kind of state that looks after him...watched him from afar,also massage his sore legs while he's asleep....

Their silent cries were at night....they never showed it to their family, especially their daughter Ara.... she's too young to worry about stuffs meant for only the elders...so they will always assure her every was okay and earthern would come to them soon....

But now that it just two months away to their destruction,Ara doesn't want to believe her family anymore....she had notice the change in her mother....the woman who is very good at hiding her emotions...she would stare at nothing,sigh heavily anytime she gets....and when she ask if she's okay...she would say she is and even try to joke with her...so she wouldn't worry....but she could see through her facades...she's her daughter after all....

Ara,went to the prince's chamber...in hope to seek comfort,but like always he wasn't there...the prince has been really busy the past week....and so are her brothers... she had no one to chat with and she really needed company....

The crown princess selection was still ongoing..it still serves as a distraction and the third candidates was eliminated after abusing a maid who accidentally spilled water on her....

It was just Ara and Irina....

Honestly Ara has been really thinking about giving up....she knows deep down that both she and Irina won't be selected....she has seen the prince look at someone else with the kind of eyes she craved from him......and she's aware that if she keep pushing, jungkook might end up hating her...and that she wouldn't stand...jungkook hating her was the last thing she wanted....