Part 3 ~ An Obssessive Love Awakens, So Does A Devilish Malice

~ Meanwhile... ~

At a distinct table, somewhere within the library of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Enjoyable, scrumptious of a feast of foods and meals were set on said table.

It was supposedly a late breakfast for the little devil familiar and the library magician.

Koakuma stood at the opposite end of the table, holding a plate of pancakes in her hand, while her other hand held a fork bitten feebly from her mouth.

Eating silently, Koakuma observed her master's gaze from the other end of the table.

Patchouli Knowledge sat across with the side of her face rested on her palm, and the elbow of her palm on the same table.

Koakuma gazed back as Patchouli stared at her. In the tension, Koakuma waited for a response of some sort from the other girl.

At this rate the both of them had locked gazes.

The tension escalated into a slight awkwardness, to which Koakuma giggled a bit nervously and smiled faintly back at the purple-haired magician

Instead of smiling back, Patchouli just frowned.

In fact, her frown was deepened even harsher

"...E-Ehh?! P-Patchouli-sama?! W-What's wrong?!" Koakuma exclaimed in surprise and worry.

"Koakuma," Patchouli said firmly, which startled the little devil, who then jolted once and attempted to listen patiently. "I want to cancel the contract I made with you immediately."

"Huh?" Koakuma uttered cluelessly. "W-What?"

"You don't care about anyone at all. You don't feel the slightest sympathy for anyone like Meiling, or even Remilia's sister, Flandre."