Part 8 ~ Miracles Shall Awaken When There's Madness Aflame

~ Elsewhere, back on Gensokyo... ~

A while earlier, it had been raining.

But then, the rain had abruptly stopped now.

. . .

...Which is why right now, roaming around carefreely in the sky of earlier drought, would be the cheery yet forgotten youkai, Kogasa Tatara!

Perfect timing for her, as an umbrella youkai like herself, she was able to shield herself away from the sky's many rains unto this very Gensokyo land this very day!

She must be thinking to herself, how useful she could've been for humans when they used her before, for shielding themselves from the rain and such.

What a sad yet cheery, sweet girl.

However. It stopped raining shortly.

And thus there was no more use of umbrellas for a drought of raindrops to have dried out this hour.

. . .

...What a peculiar coincidence! Whatever will our dear umbrella youkai, little miss Kogasa, do now that the rain stopped?

Perhaps she will try to frighten any humans or other people she sees in her path, as she does per usual...

It also appears as of now she's in such a lively mood, singing happily to herself a little song while floating above the Moriya Shrine!

"Hello, miss youkai~𓆏..." said a voice from behind.

Slightly confused, Kogasa turned around to the approaching voice.

"...would you mind if I..."

It was the green-haired, Moriya priestess of mountains and winds, holding her gohei in one free hand, Sanae Kochiya. She was smiling widely, floating before the umbrella youkai, and more importantly...

...no, scratch that. Nothing else. Sanae was just there, having approached Kogasa just now.