Part 5 ~ A Secret Descent Plan Revealed, So Awakens Incident Inv(estig)a(t)sion

~ Elsewhere, still within the whereabouts of the Scarlet Devil Mansion library. ~

"So you're saying," said Reimu Hakurei as she pointed her gohei at Koakuma. "with an eventual amount of time later, Gensokyo will be covered in madness after a number of people and youkai or so has a glimpse of moonlight view?"

The red-haired little devil sat against the bookcase, in the dark and gloomy setting of the Scarlet Devil Mansion library.

In addition, she was tied up for questioning.

The Hakurei shrine maiden and some of the mansion's residents were still gathered by the place and surrounded the captured familiar.

Koakuma stayed silent, ignoring Reimu's question.

"You know, we're not going to move on from this if you don't tell us anything, devil." Reimu told her.

"...GOOD! That's good, isn't it~?" Koakuma suddenly cracked a wicked smile as her venomous voice responded. "All of you filthy earthlings can't do anything about it! You'll never stop the madness in time! The Lunarians have planned it as fate would set up for them! ALL OF GENSOKYO WILL SOON BE LONG GONE!"

Sakuya Izayoi shoved her knee right into Koakuma's gut with such a brute force. The little devil coughed violently and bent forward from the assault.

She slowly trembled and struggled to recover from that attack right afterwards, wheezing and grunting

"As much as we know, your fate has now been finished as your impending doom of judgement and true, petty filth as the lowly traitor you are." Remilia Scarlet insulted sharply.

At this Remilia scoffed, smirking. "If you asked me, that is a far worse fate than all our own. The world of pitiful Earth was anyway doomed from the start~..."

"Remi..." Patchouli Knowledge scolded her friend.

"There is no way to avoid this madness, then? How can we stop it? Fess up." Reimu followed up.

"U-Urk... heh, isn't it obvious? Or perhaps not. Suppose you all haven't realize it will be raining soon today," Koakuma remarked, again with the sinister, double tongue-out sneer. "or have you realized that already after all~?"