Part 10 ~ Some Youkai Awaken Together, Some Others Sail To Loneliness

~ Elsewhere, back on Gensokyo... ~

"Fellow youkais~!!!..." the voice of the sailor ghost spirit, Murasa Minamitsu, would boom aloud throughout the entire scene. "Let us call our one and only savior! Lady Hijiri~!"

"ALL HAIL, LADY HIJIRI-!!!..." the gathered crowd of youkai triumped altogether before her.

"Each and everyone of us, she has saved and rescued willingly to her aid at least once! Now we shall repay her kindness by appointing ourselves to her teachings of that of a monk, and dedicate to serving her in our utmost respect-!!!

"Each and everyone of us, she has saved and rescued willingly to her aid at least once! Now we shall repay her kindness by appointing ourselves to her teachings of that of a monk, and dedicate to serving her in our utmost respect-!!!..." Murasa bellowed.

"HURRAH! ALL HAIL, LADY HIJIRI-!!!..." the crowd wildly echoed throughout the room.

"Ara...? Everyone? What is the meaning of all this?"

"Hurrah~ here she is!" said Murasa, as she spun around to face Byakuren Hijiri who just walked in.

The crowd of youkai cheered even louder and made a lot more festive noise. Byakuren was almost simply confused.

"Lady Hijiri! The rest of us have simply been cheering for your name! The woman monk who has last saved us all!" Murasa proclaimed.

Idly nearby the sailor spirit, Ichirin Kumoi, too, faced the newly arriving woman with her hands clasped.

"Your holiness is so utterly divine and truly appealing, Lady Hijiri~!" Ichirin praised with a hopeful face

"E-Everyone..." Byakuren said again, glancing around anxiously. "I am very pleased and grateful to have heard all your words of affirmation, but you really mustn't... and more importantly, what is all this, all of a sudden?"

"Well, you see, Lady Hijiri—" Ichirin tried to say, but was shoved to the side roughly by Murasa.

"—WE'RE FINALLY DECLARING WAR ONCE AND FOR ALL AGAINST THOSE WRETCHED HUMAN BEINGS OF THE VILLAGE!" Murasa interrupted loudly.