Part 7 ~ Lunarians Awaken To Presences, Confronting Them On The Moon

~ Meanwhile, on the Moon... ~

"Moonlight Descent Ceremony?" Yorihime no Watatsuki asked incredulously.

"Madness upon Gensokyo?!" Toyohime no Watatsuki gasped horribly in her surprise, seeming amused.

"Mind explaining what you Lunarians have in store for us?" said the shrine maiden, Reimu Hakurei.

"And on an important note, don't bother falsifying your confessions. We've finally caught you with your plan and doings." demanded Yukari Yakumo, the gap youkai.

The girls have then arrived on the moon, as promised, thanks to Yukari's transportation of her gap abilities.

The group of girls from Gensokyo consisted of these seven earthlings; Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, Yukari Yakumo, Sakuya Izayoi, Remilia Scarlet, Reisen Udongein Inaba, and Koakuma, still bundled in ropes.

Facing opposite from them, sharing anxious and confused gazes, were the two Watatsuki sisters, together with their beloved pet rabbit, Rei'sen.

"Please! Yorihime and Toyohime-sama! I beg of you, please at least respond to all this!" pleaded the sisters' first rabbit pet and former moon rabbit, Reisen Udongein Inaba.

"Y-Yorihime-sama... Toyohime-sama..." the second pet Rei'sen asked nervously, referring to Reisen in front of her. "...d-do you know her? I-I can understand the rest, who tried to invade the moon before, b-but..."

"Rei'sen," Toyohime started, as she smiled and introduced the longer-haired rabbit

"Rei'sen," Toyohime started, as she smiled and introduced the longer-haired rabbit. "meet our first pet. The one who ran away to the Earth. Like you, she was also similarly named Reisen."

Rei'sen's gaze slowly softened with amazement, to which it was met with Reisen's skeptical, yet curious-looking expression.

Rei'sen visibly lets out an audible, soft gasp. "Y-You mean... t-this is her?! A-And... she even came with t-these..."

"Indeed, it seems she knows them after all." Toyohime replied in a sweet voice. "It's truly quite a small world around here, isn't it?"

"Toyohime-sama..." Reisen mumbled quietly.

The other sister on the other hand, Yorihime no Watatsuki, decided to step forward and fully confront the people from Gensokyo before them.